Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wot Do U Fink?

Humayun

Hi Starlet people!!

Ive gotta a starlet sportif.My first car, chose it cos ive always liked da SR and its a JAP motor. First thgts of the sportif were 'granny mobile'. Sorted most of that out now. Ive got 15" yaris T sport alloys wearing 195/50 toyo proxes. Sum of u are gonna say why didnt i go for a 45 profile, well da 50 profile is cheaper and the toyo's arent that chunky and theyve got a wicked tread pattern. These wheels and tyres improved da handlin ALOT! Just need to lower now. I tinted the rear lights black/smoke but left da refelectors bare, otherwise ad cops hassle ya they look wicked tho. I also got a Ripspeed/Rage carbonfibre and stainless steel backbox wid a flameburnt 4" tailpipe. Its just a backbox but it sounds wicked!! it gets loadsa attention! Sounds wise ive gotta Aiwa head unit wid a kenwood amp running an RM Audio 12" sub. Only standard Speakers upfront at the mo, components soon. The bass is plenty but another 12 will be goin in jus to show off. Pictures will be posted as soon as i can sor sum out.

Thanks for reading.

Thanks starlet sr. My starlet is green and it pearls to bluey purple. Da rims are silver at da mo, gonna b done in subaru gold soon wot u fink?

Another person with yaris t-sport alloys 

that makes 3 of they us. they suit the starlet so well

Hi Humayun

Welcome to the club matey :yes: Starlet SR great car. Sounds like you have been busy with your car mate. Look forward to seeing the photos mate.

jerry!!

Thanks starlet sr. My starlet is green and it pearls to bluey purple. Da rims are silver at da mo, gonna b done in subaru gold soon wot u fink?

Gold rims on a green car, hmmm i think it should be ok if it looks ok on a scooby. :D

Look forward to see some photos soon.

:thumbsup:

Alright mate welcome. i have a sportif but its red. i also have t-sport alloys on mine but mine are wrapped in 45s.getting mine lowered soon when i can afford it. i have seen a green starlet with gold alloys. looked good.

My interor is gonna by retrimed pretty soon cos the seats in there are awful. getting front seats from a corolla gti hopefully.

yay another sportif driver:d ....iiii want sum yaris alloys there reasonable prices on eBay but to far to travel,where u guys get em frm?

welcome matey ive got a white sr, pics are on the gallery , u goin to jap fest?

starlet gt turbo, where did you get your car turbo'd?? N if you dont mind me asking how much did it cost?? :thumbsup:

Another person with yaris t-sport alloys 

that makes 3 of they us. they suit the starlet so well

Can you show me a picture of them? Can't say I've seen them. I live so far away from townies. :crybaby: lol.

i got mine off eBay for £120 postage was £20. without tyres. got tyres for £20 a corner so pretty damn cheap and they are in perect nick. well at the mo. we upload pics when i get membership upgraded. cant till i get paid. there is a silver starlet somewhere on here with yaris wheels on. starlet sr i think put them up on here.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links