Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Starlet Sr Exhaust System

Starlet_SR_Daz

right im plannin on havin a custom exhaust 5inch jap style slash cut upswept to 1 side so it looks proper jap like... n i want a loud nice noise so im goin just say make it as loud as possible to da guy but just incase i change my mind is there any exhaust you no what will go on look nice n make a loud nice jap noise????

if your after sound and style. I got a 4" back box, straight cut with a removable baffle. the baffle takes it to 2" which is dead handy for motorway journeys and if (and when :( ) you get pulled over.

speak to www.ultimateperformance.co.uk I think thats the site. if not, let me know

sites not workin mate :( are they any good them where u can remote the thing out to make em louder and then put em in to save petrol?

Daz mate if u want looks and sounds the backboxes to go for are the Rage cans. Their universal but considerin ur goin custom, just get the pipes made up for the angle u want and stick a 5" Rage can on the end. Ive got a 4" Rage can which gives a nice jap roar when i nail the throttle. If u go full system, the exhaust will be extremely loud!!

ive got a sr with a full stainless system on , got a 4 in titainium back box, had it all made up custom cost me £100 for the can and £100 for the system and fitting, kieran ,

oh and btw it isnt shy,especsially with my blitz filter

I dont have a jap can but iv got a powerflow system wit 3.5" tail pipes either side and its LOUD!!! Looks good too!! :D :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links