Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tsport-audio Sub Out

clownfish

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you and look forward to your relpy. While I am here, anyone know if there is a facial adaptor plate for the Tsport radio yet? I want to change the CD player.

Cheers.

Yes there is but dont bother with it as it is sooooo crap. It basically replaces the cash tray and the normal CD/Tape slot with an oversized double DIN hole on the dash - so you still have to make a fascia plate that fits around your head unit and bodge it into this oversized and not very well fixed facia adapter.

I would recommned that you remove the cash tray from the dash and install head unit there - the hole in the dash is perfect fit and the framework is in place for a standard size single din unit.

So many people are asking about this I am going to write a PDF with photo's and instructions on installing a standard DIN headunit into that tray space in the Yaris - watch this space!

BTW - if your fitting your own head unit forget the factory fit sub - fit a proper one to your head unit's pre-outs.

Regards, Steve.

hi Steve,

Sorry if I did not make clear my first post. I have a corolla Tsport and looking for a facial adaptor so I can install a after market head unit.

cheers

Actually there is a new fascia adaptor available for the new Corolla ( and I have one in my T3 ).

Check out http://www.audiowarehouse.peachhost.com/ct..._PR14565466.htm - I had this part ordered and delivered from the US in only 4 working days (Tue to Mon).

Scosche and Bestkits also have fascias available but will not sell to the public. Audiowarehouse sell direct and it only costs $30 (approx £20).

Hope this info helps...

Atik

• 1 year later...
hi,

Does anyone here knows what type of sub output connector the Tsport radio has?

and where I can get one. 

Thanks.

Hello people,

I have a corolla 04 and I believe that the Toyota radio has a sub output connector. Can anyone help me with the output wires or connector diagram for this connector? I would like to install an amplifier with the Toyota standard radio.

Many Thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links