Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mk1 Celica Repair Panels (arches)

alagden

Does anybody have any info on where i can obtain a pair of wheel arch repair panels for a 1977 RA28 celica. (or have any to sell for that matter..) in the UK.

Cheers

Andrew

Toyota Celica Breakers would be a good bet, there contact details have been posted a good few times on the forum, unfortunately I don't have the details to hand....

Toyota Celica Breakers would be a good bet, there contact details have been posted a good few times on the forum, unfortunately I don't have the details to hand....

TCB Performance Parts Ltd

Florence Road

Kelly Bray

Callington

Cornwall

PL17 8EG

Tel 01579-383879

The rear arches for a TA22 are the same as an RA28 and are still available from Hadrian Car Panels,I bought a nearside arch two weeks ago through my local motor factors at £14+vat

cheers Harvey

ps they have an online parts list

Harvey,

Cheers, yep i got them from Hadrian in the end.

I dont think the TA22 panel is the same as the RA28 though, but the TA23 is.

I was told the 71-74 arch panel was different to 75-77 panel. (ta22 being the earlier one).

Hadrian told me these were the last two. Part nos i had for mine were : 8510508 and 8510509. (stamped up with NOR part numbers 814559-3 and -4.

What were yours?

Andrew

Harvey,

PS. Looking for some wings now! TA23 or RA28..

I have seen glass ones, but been told they are poor quality.

Toyota no longer have any around the country either.

Know anybody with good wings?

Andy

1977 RA28 2000GT

Essex

Andy

you are right about the rear arches the ra28 & ta23 are slightly more flaired,but if you fit a pair nobody will notice,as for wings,you might have no option but to go for glassfibre but as you say quality and fit seems to vary.There are no ta23 or ra28's breaking up here in the north so good luck with the search.

cheers Harvey

• 2 weeks later...

Do not know how up to date this is but they list wings for TA22 and TA23 at £65 ish. Might be glass i am not sure but give them a try Andy.

http://www.smithanddeakin.co.uk/tzframe.htm

You could always try Marcus in Poole, he has loads of cars and bits. PM me if you do not have his contact details. Also you could try Bristol Bob (same)

BTW how is your turbo getting on?

Mike

TA23GT 18RG

Nottingham

There are two different kinds of rear arch for TA22s - Hadrian have always had the dates wrong - The early round edge types fit 71 to late 73 whilst the square edge type fit late 73 on TA22s, 23s and 28s - they're exactly the same shape through to 77.

And yes I do have some 23/28 wings, but they will require some work....

Marcus

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links