Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Did You Find Toyota Owners Club?

Steve

I saw a sticker advertising it on John's (AE111SR) car! Thanx John!

Ad

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve

• Fizz

• Scot

• Calisto

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i knew there were other owners clubs for different marques, so looked for a toyota one..

found it on yahoo i think

partner and various other crims i know from toc, mentioning no names, so it was in the favourites list

Hi,

I searched on google for info about a RAV 4 for a club.

Couldn't find a special RAV club...and then i saw this, llooking good for the first

minutes.

So i decided to make myself a member.

Jaco

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

cant remember. :lol:

HEllo i am new to this forum, i am in ontario canada, im 26 male. right now im trying to decide on buying a car. The choice of cars im thinking about is the 2005 Toyota Corolla Sport,which i can get fully loaded from my dealer for $30000 canadian, is that too expensive.

I need some feed back about this car, i have tried it out and it seems like good transportation and good on gas, not to exciting car to drive, but i seem to really like it, a 4cyclinder engine is all thats needed when the4 gas prices these days keep going up and up.

So whats everyones opinion aboutmy choice of car, do u all think its a good over all car, and its it true toyota is top quality?

my second choice is a mazda 3 gt sport, a little more fun to drive, but i keep going back to the toyota/ anyone out there help me at all on my decision?

thank you

sincerely

from ontario canada

Demonic Angel told me about this site when I was thinking of getting a Yaris at the beginning of the year - and I ended up with one too lol

• 2 weeks later...

Last ditch effort to answer the following question..... (Ps only thought of trying Toyota owner's club after seeing the dutch "Avensis-Carina" website but was unable to translate it! It may be worth making sure that your front page lists the models so as to make it more searchable as it never appeared by searching Toyota Carina E 1.8 on google).....

I hope someone out there can assist as I have a sneeking suspicion I'm being ripped off.

I have a "N" plate 1996 Carina E 1.8 Gli 5 gear saloon, and I love her to bits as we have been together for 6 years and 85000 miles but....

My engine management light has illuminated (for the 2nd time) and last time it cost over £200 for a new lambda. I've been checking out the web this time to see if I can get a cheaper one via "lambda direct" etc and they only list the 1.6 as being a lean burn engine that would need the genuine Toyota part.

Mine DOES NOT have the economy light on the dashboard (like my dad's had in his 1.6) and I'm wondering if a Universal Lambda would do as I don't believe mine is a lean burn.

If it helps, my chassis number starts SB153ABK10E005... and the engine number 7AU138427

Any help will be greatly appreciated as I know that Toyota kept on changing the engines in the early Carina E's.

Please email me at Nigelmozz@aol.com - and yes she is called Nina!

• 3 weeks later...

Was talking 2 some dodgey gezza down the pub, right rought looking bloke, u know the one they call 'bubba' in the cells. think he was called earpl or sommit, any way a right shifty bloke :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links