Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gaydon Meet Instructions

Steve

Zee007:

I'll join the convoy at LFE Services - I'm going from loughborough - 930 a bit late to get there for 10?

Steve.

Superb Steve!!!

We were going to meet a little earlier, but none of the Lexus boys can be bothered to get up that early.... we'll be there for 10:30ish anyway....

See you at LFE pal... ;)

Zee. :)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheNissanMan

• Steve

• jerry phipps

• Steve Ratcliffe

Advantage of having a toppless car, get the roof off, turn the music up and your guarenteed to be awake when you get there laughing3d.giflaughing3d.giflaughing3d.gif

Garrick, hope you weren't the old man that drove past me earlier in the white '2. :P

Told a girl at work that everyone is getting their cars cleaned for Sunday, she said 'thats a bit retentive'. People at work must think I am mental, they will never understand.

I left off work early today, now I've cleaned the glass inside and out washed the bodywork, cleaned the alloys and tyres, dusted the inside (!), tomorrow morning I'm going to hoover everything, wax and polish and do all the black rubber and plastic bits inside and out.

Now that's obsessive behaviour! :blink:

it's gonna be super clean – it really had better not rain

I love my car :wub::lol:

i see its gonna be sunny!

i think if it was not for mets my car would look 10 times worse... all winter i did not wash the car or hoover it

Well the guy downstairs finally had time to do my car today but....

He didn't have time to do the outside, so now got and extremely shiny outside and scruffy innards (was it that curry again)....

Oh well just have to keep moving quickly so nobody can see inside...

i do belive that the service station was a good pick jerry, just hope the car parks big enough! lol

dan

So far at the services we have:

Me - MR2

Nicola - MR2

Garrick - MR2

Graham - Mr2

Steve - Windom

Pee.J. - IS 200 (I think else Lexus of some desc.)

Dan - Yaris T Sport

Jerry - Yaris T Sport

Glen - Celica + mud..... (going for the fake rally look I think)

Going up there do we really need an order from the services...

We'll see who's slowest (we'll if Glen will get out my way anyways :D) Maybe Glen should go into the museum first as with so much mud on the car he can knock the benches oout and probably clean his car a bit in the process.....

Am not sure who else will turn up but most people who are coming have my mobile by now in case anyone's layte, if you don't have it and someone your coming up with doesn't and want it so we can wait for you drop me a PM....

Its not a race remember.

Just thinking of an excuse for me being at the back.

Nicola,

It's not a race, just a day for everyone to enjoy yourself....

Oh forgot to add...

Carl - Sera (Possibly)

Grottybags - Sera (Possibly)

This looks like this is going to be one hell of a day :D

jerry!!

Hey Jerry - Save me a nice big gap inbetween you and Dan - I'm coming down with the Lexus Massif and they too lazzy to get out of bed in time for kick-off so we gonna be fashionably late - but would be nice to park up with the other Yaris TS.

If your interested still in the ICE install - I can show you how I did mine - better make that gap wide enough to have the doors open without bashing yours :ph34r:

Steve.

I will defo try to be at those services on time, we're also meeting a mad brummie goth geezer called Mel from the Sera Register at Gaydon :D look out for crazy hair and Burgundy coloured Sera!

I just finished 3 hours of TLC on the car (think I am a little slow). So it looks reasonable now.

I am worn out. ZZZsleep.gif

3 hours is !Removed! good going...

When I used to have a drive to park on I spent pretty much all day doing the car, stripping the bits of, washing it panel by panel, drying it properly, then waxing and polishing before finishing off with the tyres and checking the pressures....

I miss having a drive or anyway of getting a hose to the car as it's so much better when you get to do it yourself....

Hi steve will try to save a spot for you. It's all depending on how many people are coming down. See you on the day mate :D

jerry!!

I'm all set... polished the car all day

frontangle.sized.jpg

rearangle.sized.jpg

frontangle3.sized.jpg

Looking good steve :D

jerry!!

well its still going to gaydon tommorow :D

Steve, did you add Coolant and water bottle to your shopping list week just in case you need it on the way :D :D :D :D :D

See you in the morning......

very nice steve, you may say 'full steam ahead!'..... polished my car this afternoon, its already dirty and its got to do 5 million miles to get there tomorrow :(

I unfortunately have woken up 30 mins too early....I am sleepy.

The car is covered in frost. :angry:

No excuses on me being late as I have plenty of time to get ready now.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links