Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Touch 2 with go

revband

Has any one had any success using mirrorlink with touch 2?, all I get usually is a black screen, or when it does connect I get screen mirroring but it immediately looses all sound from the phone. Tried on two different phones and get the same result.

what do you want it to do? My understanding is that you need to connect by USB cable & run a Mirrorlink-approved app (e.g. for Sygic Navigation this will cost you ~£50) on the phone . It all sounds a bit of a faff to me which is why it's dying on the vine & Android Auto & CarPlay will dominate ...

You may well be right re android auto etc, but the car has mirrorlink, my phone has mirrorlink and I have sygic.

"What do you want it to do?". Put simply, I want it to work.

"what do you want it to do" was asking what type of function you wanted it to do (music, nav etc,). I guess Sygic was a good guess then & it is Sygic that you want to use?

You have the Sygic Smartphone-to-dash Mirrorlink app & not the Sygic Smartphone standalone app? & you are connecting via USB?

What system version is your T2 running  & which phone(s) are you trying to use (& which versions of their software)?

I note that Toyota is not 1 of the manufacturers referenced in http://www.sygic.com/car-navigation/compatible-cars

Hi Scott

Sorry I misunderstood that, 😱, the phone is HTC one A9 and I also tried another phone not sure now what model, yes tried with Sygic car navigation, Contacted Sygic and they say it should work, but it usually takes 4 or 5 attempts to connect, via USB of course,  then when it does it seems to drop bluetooth and I loose all sound from the phone, nav, music and phone calls. Not sure what version the T2 is running it was updated January this year, the phone is on the latest mirrorlink.

Edited by revband
Correction

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links