Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aircon Rav4 detail

MartinBag

The aircon will revert to the previous temperature setting after stop, if the car is stopped for less than 1 hour and automatically start itself to the previous settings. After 1 hour, the whole system needs to be started manually and new settings chosen. How can I control the settings so that all aircon settings revert by themselves (as they do now under 1 hour stop) for greater than 1 hour stop?

Moved to the Rav4 club.

2 hours ago, MartinBag said:

The aircon will revert to the previous temperature setting after stop, if the car is stopped for less than 1 hour and automatically start itself to the previous settings. After 1 hour, the whole system needs to be started manually and new settings chosen. How can I control the settings so that all aircon settings revert by themselves (as they do now under 1 hour stop) for greater than 1 hour stop?

I may have misunderstood the question, but when you return to the vehicle and start the engine the temperature set for the automatic air conditioning system will be exactly the same as when the vehicle was last switched off. There is no reversion to any other setting irrespective of how long the car is at rest. The only way that the temperature setting can be altered is manually by the / a driver and that new setting is then used until it is altered again. Or, at least, that's how mine works ...

Have I misunderstood the question?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links