Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Could This Be My New Car?

jerry phipps

I think I have seen that car before in a garge near chalfont st peter :thumbsup: If it is the same car up close it looks good and those wheels are very bling

looks like a good motor, very out there and bold I must admit!! If you want it then go for it..you only get one life after all ;)

or...mayb its because urs is noiser than hers , which u got again? other half hass tte yea? which do u have, and would u be selling this with the car or put original back on? and if u were to sell, how much :D sorry for all the questions

** Exhausts that is** :P

My exhaust on the car is a blitz nur spec in stainless steel :thumbsup:

jerry!!

if ya sell ur car, fancy selling me ur exhaust at a nice price :D or could do a part exchange, with some extra added cash if needed seeing as i have standard TS exhaust, if not no worries

meant u could have my exhaust to put bac onto car... didnt mention that lol thats what i meant by part exchange

Looks good in that colour dude, i've seen that one before.

But are you sure you want an non turbo?

I mean dont get me wrong its a nice looking car but you can easily get a twin turbo for the same money.

And seeing at the insurance is not any cheaper for an N/A car it just makes more sence to go turbo.

But end of the day if you not after the power and you dont mind the insurance prices then go for it dude, looks great in yellow :thumbsup:

Hi Leeky

I see what you mean mate. Well i just saw it on line and just fell in love with the car. Never really thought about turbo's. Just liked the colour and thought that it would be nice to own :thumbsup:

jerry!!

It would be cool to have one in that colour, i dont think i've ever seen another one like it :thumbsup:

does look sweet in yellow.... :drool:

i've seen that garage before on autotrader, they had some other nice altezzas there before as well... :rolleyes:

Hi everyone

Well i have thought long and hard about this one and i have decided not to buy it. Dont get me wrong i like this car but i,m hoping to have a career change soon and it wouldn't be wise to go and take on another bill not right now. So i will have to let this one go :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

But once i have finally got away from my old job and is stable in the new job i will be looking around for a new ride :yes:

jerry!!

good luck with the career change mate, shame bout the car but im sure thell be somin jst as nice if not nicer later on :thumbsup:

good luck with the career change mate, shame bout the car but im sure thell be somin jst as nice if not nicer later on :thumbsup:

cheers buddy :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links