Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sr Tuning And Styling Also Any For Sale

wyldeSR

Ouch geo sounds painful, knowing Toyota probably gonna be expensive for a replacement!

I just fitted my 15" alloys with lovely Toyo T1-S boots yesterday. I now have great traction all around! Problem is, the wheels go the way you point them, but the car rolls all over the shop! Have now got a set of Spax springs on my way. Could have went with Gmax, but Gmaz tend to be a bit bouncy!

Same time I put the springs in i'll look into a set of shocks. I can only find Fensports KYB, but will have to look around some more. Might miss the shocks out anf grab a new stereo and amp. Choices, choices! :)

Turbo timers are handy dont get me wrong, but if you are driving to a set destination you can keep it off boost and drive gently before you switch it off. It works on my bros S2 and my mates Type R.

I, personally, would get one, because I have a memory like a sieve and i'm always late!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• starletsr

• Firthy

• geocool69

• crystalize

thanx dude.....

went to smash the window with a hammer and the hammer handle sheared at the base of the hammer....

in frustration i ended up launching the head of the hammer through the window making a satisfying thud with glass shattering in every direction.

dont have a clue where to look for a replacement wndow...

my car is slowly going down hill .

i could cry just thinking about it.

Hey spartan!!

I know exactly wot u mean bout the car rolling like a !Removed!! I did the same. I wrapped my T sport 15's in proxes T1-s's and the handling was 10 times better but evry fast corner through me out of my seat!! Its been two days since ive had my custom 35mm drop springs fitted, and i tell u what, handling has improved 20 times!!!!! :yes: And all ive done was springs on standard shocks.

By the way what alloys do u have and are they wearing 45/50 profilers? mine are wearing 50's.

a custom 35m drop?? wot springs av u got in like? ,an wot other springs can u get other than fensport ones? an where from

a custom 35m drop?? wot springs av u got in like? ,an wot other springs can u get other than fensport ones? an where from

Well Captain Starlet, the springs ive fitted are from this bloke who owns this private business called Faulkner Springs in Fontwell. The standard spec of the springs were -40mm but i specifically wanted -35mm, so the bloke had them specially made up for me and it only cost me £90. It was a straight cash buy (no tax was added)

As for other springs i know Spax do a kit and Gmax might do. You just have to look around and enquire.

I fitted 195-50's as they were £10 cheaper per corner. I think they overspeed the speedo by around 1 mph so it isn't too bad. The 45's would have undersped it by a very small amount so I couldn't justify the price difference.

Yeah Gmax have a kit listed for the starlet, only a spring kit which is unfortunate. Spax do as well, as i've got a set being made by them at the moment! :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links