Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Stereo

Jimlad

stereo.jpg

It's a Japland stereo.

It has AV input, DVD player etc, etc...

It also has a TV Tuner function. Now curious if I will be able to pick up UK TV ? Or will I need some sort of band expander similar to the ones needed to pick up all UK Radio stations.

any help greatfully received !

I don't know, very hard to find info on it because it's a japland stereo. Will find info when I get it tho... lol

You'll either be able to pick up TV sound or TV picture .. best thing to do is grab an old VCR and plug it in .. then it should do both ..

Looks like amazing m8, hope you get the tv to work without having to stick an ariel on the roof !!:!Removed!: .

Just a quick question also where did you order this from? (just interested in seeing what else they have on offer)

I got it on eBay. There are alot of double din stereos about on eBay, but not all as fancy as this one.

There was another good one similar for about £550 on eBay tho. Might be gone now.

Will be fun playing with it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links