Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Firmware upgrade

icchis

Good afternoon. Bought a car Toyota Yaris 1.0 2012. But there is a problem with the audio system. The maximum that I can achieve is what is in the photo. There is no book. It is necessary to change the screen, it almost does not respond to touch, but I do not know the model number of the system. And I don't know the screen number. I understand that there is an old system and it is not when it is not updated. But since the screen does not respond to touch, I can not find out either the firmware number or the model number. Can you suggest what can be done in this situation.

20230416_151004.jpg

20230416_151029.jpg

20230416_151331.jpg

IMG_0422.jpeg

IMG_0423.jpeg

Replace the unit as per your other thread, no firmware is available for Touch system 2011-14

Hi,

I'm looking for help with my 2017 yaris touch 2 navigator.

When I make folders with mp3 files I can't browse.

The music can only be seen by selecting the artist.

Is there any update that solves the problem?

My touch 2 model is: 13txdaeu-ca04

Thanks a lot

what's your software/map version ?

what file structure are you using ? eg Artist - Album - Tracks

Version software: HE3934

I can search for a song by artist and title, but if I want to browse the USB key folders I see the folders but I don't see anything inside and it writes "no voice"

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everybody.

I bought a Toyota Yaris Hybrid 2015 and the bluetooth doesn't work with Android system. Do you think an update could help?

I have a:

XE3809 

ID:13TXDAEU-CA02

Could someone send me the file?

Thanks a lot.

A.

PM sent, go in to the hidden menu, function check and make sure the mic is working

Hi

i have a CHR 2019 and looking to update the radio from touch 2 go to entune 3.0 or something that I can get CarPlay on 

Software Version: HE3947

Model ID: 13TXDAEU-CA04

any help is greatly appreciated 

That's very late touch 2 gen 2 - this generation does not support AA or AC, Entune is a different system designed for the American market, Entune 3.0 is On the newest Touch2 gen 3 - that run a very different hardware and software

Do you have NAV ? That firmware relates to a DA only, not navigation

Edit. 09/2019 was the change over date between the gen2 and gen3 touch systems for the C-HR

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, can anyone help

I have a 2014 yaris, and the stereo is very slow and always freezes from looking on the forums i believe my firmware is very outdated. I'm new to this, so any help on the firmware and how to install it would be very much appreciated.

Software version: XE3809

Model ID: 13TXDAEU-CA02

Also I don't have nav if that helps

• Like 1

Hi I'm having issues with my mk 3 yaris touch stereo hoping someone on here can help(I am talking to a very helpful chap who has kindly helped me alot) but I'm hoping someone might have had a similar problem) also not sure if this is a old topic as it doesn't seem that anyone has replied on it on a while anyway here it goes. So I have a yaris mk3 2014 and the stereo was very unresponsive and kept freezing, so afyer having a look online I ran into this forum and found alot people had been doing firmware updates. So after finding the firmware( with the help of the same nice chap on here) I followed the instructions to download it and put it on usb, which I tried multiple times including reinstalling it and formatting the usb etc and it would start the update procedure fine but on the screen it would show as updating and the slide sort of bar that shows the amount of progress would go to about I would say roughly 10% and the  freeze I tried this around 4 times baring in mind the only way I could figure out how to stop the process was to turn the ignition off(even though it said on the screen not to turn ACC off). Then after this I again for.atyed the usb and thought let me try one last time this time started the car and I was adamant on letting it do its thing hoping it just needed more time, so again went through the same steps and was happy to see that this time it was actually making progress making me very happy as it got to I would say around 90% anyway again it froze (think I jinxed it 😀) anyway afyer waiting around 25 mins, it did not move from that 90% so again I turned the ignition of but this time when I put the ignition back on the stereo did not come back on. Gutted...I tried everything even taking the whole stereo out and unplugging it hoping it would somehow reset it, but to no avail... 

Soo I'm hoping someone can help me... is there anyway I can fix this or will I have to get a whole new stereo.. 

Sorry for the essay, hoping that if I gave all the info someone might have a better idea of what went wrong.

Screenshot_20230613_174326_Gallery.jpg

20230613_203010.jpg

It's bricked, not much you can do I'm afraid - it's possibly the eSD memory was starting to fail - I have never seen one fail from an update, i have repaired a fair few Touch2 systems and some are just spare parts (the touch screen and digitizer go for £15-25)

Sadly, I have just cleared out 95% of my spares

Similar topics merged.

It's for sale if its any good to anyone, got a new one on the way. Maybe it's good for parts

• 1 month later...

Good day everyone!

Looking for help with my Toyota Yaris mk3 2016 Hybrid.

When I connect the phone via bluetooth, the person I call is very hard to hear. Some problem with my microphone sensitivity.

I read on one of the forums that I can adjust the microphone sensitivity in the hidden system menu, but I don’t have such a setting ((

I see only that:

image.thumb.png.72c520a5a9c245c053b89a0e4e7b0ce9.png

I can only check this microphone sensitivity on next page. And it doesn’t rise above the first division for me.

image.thumb.png.a3c6ae81f8d268159bfb5f94bde10068.png

My firmware version XE3896. My guess is that the firmware has never been updated since the car was released.

image.thumb.png.c76f591a1e8d9a0f2e660aa56d05d851.pngimage.thumb.png.92b74ad8d34610c4b401bf6c1369922f.png

Could it be the firmware version? Who can tell if it is updated, will it be possible to adjust the sensitivity of the microphone, and if so, where can I get the firmware?
Thank you!

• Like 1

On 6/14/2023 at 2:04 AM, z1786 said:

Hi I'm having issues with my mk 3 yaris touch stereo hoping someone on here can help(I am talking to a very helpful chap who has kindly helped me alot) but I'm hoping someone might have had a similar problem) also not sure if this is a old topic as it doesn't seem that anyone has replied on it on a while anyway here it goes. So I have a yaris mk3 2014 and the stereo was very unresponsive and kept freezing, so afyer having a look online I ran into this forum and found alot people had been doing firmware updates. So after finding the firmware( with the help of the same nice chap on here) I followed the instructions to download it and put it on usb, which I tried multiple times including reinstalling it and formatting the usb etc and it would start the update procedure fine but on the screen it would show as updating and the slide sort of bar that shows the amount of progress would go to about I would say roughly 10% and the  freeze I tried this around 4 times baring in mind the only way I could figure out how to stop the process was to turn the ignition off(even though it said on the screen not to turn ACC off). Then after this I again for.atyed the usb and thought let me try one last time this time started the car and I was adamant on letting it do its thing hoping it just needed more time, so again went through the same steps and was happy to see that this time it was actually making progress making me very happy as it got to I would say around 90% anyway again it froze (think I jinxed it 😀) anyway afyer waiting around 25 mins, it did not move from that 90% so again I turned the ignition of but this time when I put the ignition back on the stereo did not come back on. Gutted...I tried everything even taking the whole stereo out and unplugging it hoping it would somehow reset it, but to no avail... 

Soo I'm hoping someone can help me... is there anyway I can fix this or will I have to get a whole new stereo.. 

Sorry for the essay, hoping that if I gave all the info someone might have a better idea of what went wrong.

Hi, too bad I didn't see this post yesterday 😞I just had the exact same thing - XE3809 to XE3953 with several 10 % attempts, then one which finally moved past that and then stuck at the very same spot as yours did. I waited for about an hour and a half. So just to let you know you are not alone 😃 And perhaps a warning to others 🤷‍♂️

• Sad 1

On 8/7/2023 at 9:35 AM, Dazaster said:

Looking for help with my Toyota Yaris mk3 2016 Hybrid.

When I connect the phone via Bluetooth, the person I call is very hard to hear. Some problem with my microphone sensitivity.

I read on one of the forums that I can adjust the microphone sensitivity in the hidden system menu, but I don’t have such a setting ((

I see only that:

image.thumb.png.72c520a5a9c245c053b89a0e4e7b0ce9.png

So, thanks to the forum and @flash22, yesterday I successfully upgraded from XE3896 to XE3953.
Peered this rearranged the USB connection wire.
image.thumb.png.82b83a2ee3a302bd3ab7215d81b74688.png
The upgrade process was successful.
image.thumb.png.360b95ee2ec657a7d3dbe550252aabdb.pngimage.thumb.png.049f1e3fbbb5c88c0481d715b8b49ba7.png

As a result, a menu item appeared that is responsible for setting the quality of the microphone.
image.thumb.png.20fbbaccd8e62c4274cb0f316afed8bf.png
I wrote the code 2000 according to the table MC-10152266-9999.pdf, and ... hands-free now works great! The person I call hears me perfectly.

ah ok i have always done it via the secondary hidden menu

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DanYaris2015 said:

Hi, too bad I didn't see this post yesterday 😞I just had the exact same thing - XE3809 to XE3953 with several 10 % attempts, then one which finally moved past that and then stuck at the very same spot as yours did. I waited for about an hour and a half. So just to let you know you are not alone 😃 And perhaps a warning to others 🤷‍♂️

That is a sign of failing hardware, the update is unable to write to the memory correctly

these updates are design as a fix to known issues, HE/XE3953 does fix a lot of playback problems - you do these updates at your own risk

Just seeing this topic i have now purchased a 2016 Yaris with Touch but no Go can i software update the audio system and if so can you send me the link please?

Hi, can anyone help

I have a 2014 yaris. I'm new to this, so any help on the firmware and how to install it would be very much appreciated.

Software version: XE3934

Model ID: 13TXDAEU-CA02

• 2 weeks later...

Hey great hivemind .. just bought my first Toyota .. its Hilux 2020 .. radio is 13TXDAEU-CA02 . Does this unit support Apple carplay. it seams also that nav is not enabled and also usb port doesnt do anything . Is there anything i can do to upgrade it or need to change whole unit ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to all

I have a toyota touch2 without Go.

My  Software version is HE3945

My ID is 13TXDAEU-CA04

Can i have the latest update for my system ?

What is the differences between HE3945 and HE3953 ?

Is it any fix that the TMPS data can be displayed on the multimedia screen ?

Thank you 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links