Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2002 Avensis

Gally

Firstly, can i just say how thrilled i am to come across a dedicated toyota forum! I currently drive a 2002 Avensis Aura model. No real difference to Luna except for body color mirrors etc and sunroof, cd player. I really like my avensis, polishing it waxing it every chance i can get! Lately I've become thinking of modifing it, if it can be done at all. Studying the car I can see some real potential, turning this kindof average looking car into something really sexy. So is it possible to get bodykits for her, and are they any options about tunning her. I would be grateful if any1 has any info or any websites that would have body kits etc for her.

Again delighted to meet you all :)

Later

Here are a few sites to help you.

Bodykits www.boostertuning.com

www.tuningshop.co.uk

This one is good for front dtm splitters and has the sebring exhaust which is the only full system i could find for the avensis and to save you time just click on the car make and follow the links and it shows you everything they sell for an avensis.www.needforspeed.co.uk.

For alloys try www.wheelsworldwide.co.uk i used to use performance alloys but they seem to have lost the plot a bit.

This is a good all round site www.street-racers.co.uk.

Hope these few help :D

:D Sorted your the man!! You've made my day!! Checked out those sites and especially love the www.boostertuning.com site! I'm after falling in love with the kits for her and spoilers especially the supra one :P My wife is just laughing at me, a supra spoiler on an avensis? she says! Anyway, after checking out its dealers I couldn't believe my eyes :o when I saw that there is a delear actually only 25 miles from me! I live in Cork, Ireland so I was so shocked. Anyway I'm off to check them out next Monday (my next day off). Costs look like around €1500 to get everything which I think is reasonably enough, thats excluding labor costs etc. So I'll keep you'll updated on events here. Again a special thanks to sorted avensis! "You're the man!"

I heard a while back that Booster had gone out of business?

I'm sure this isn't the case as the site seems quite up to date - its one of the few companies in the world that make a kit for the Paseo!

Anyone know any info on this?

Paseo what info r u looking for, as i said im off to a dealer next monday, if u want any info i'd be glad to get u any for u.

Hey!

Just wondered if the company is still up & running & also if they are still able to supply the Paseo kit.

When i enquired about 10 months ago they made it sound like it was a big ordeal to get parts!! <_<

Still up and running,got a part from them two weeks ago.It took 10 weeks to arrive which is a bit of a pain but worth it in the end.Getting a part to the uk used to be harder than that but it has become a bit easier if you do this look on this site www.toyoshop.nl get the part numbers you want and then phone ultimate performance autosupply on 0115 9127010.

The guys at ears should be able to get you any part off this site as well gally.

P.S allready got the supra one on :D.

Thats cool, I don't think 'Ultimate' had been added to the dealer list when i enquired, 10 weeks is a bit of a wait!

They are not on boosters list because they only deal with the toyoshop in eindhoven.Ten weeks is a bit of a pain but the original kit i fitted took a lot longer than that.Had no choice than to wait because no one else does a decent kit for an avensis.

Yea I know that feeling! As long as the bits turn up in the end its better to wait than not have them at all! :)

Sorted man have u got any pics of ur avensis that i could look at? If so could u email me with some at roygalvin@iol.ie. Thanks again man.

or drop them to me at ryan@tubby.custard.org, I can host them and put them up on the forum as I've done with the others :)

Cheers for that ryan will send you the pics the moment it gets out of the bodyshop.It should be in the next few weeks,gone for a total colour change and as you know they take a bit longer to do.My mate is doing it after he has done a full day spraying so can't rush him to much especially at the price i'm paying him. :D

Gally if you didn't know had the full booster kit on for six weeks then got the back end took off by a new type of speed bump the nice local council put in(since removed due to the complaints they received) :angry: but looking on the bright side at least i can afford a colour change and made a few alterations to the exterior that i wasn't happy with before.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links