Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spring Meet - Cotswolds 20th April 2003

Steve

Badger,

What's the double ** for in sh**t, you're allowed to type shoot ya know :P

Thanks for coming along and thanks for providing the entertainement, I'm sure the Badger pose will catch on and you have LOC members already querying what the whole Badger thing is all about :D :D :D

Great day out and good to see new members to the club participating in the meets, can only get better from here !!

I do have to say that Badger's 2 is the best example of that age MR2 I have ever seen :) Completely standard buyt even the tail pipes are still nice and shiney (can you park as far away from mine as possible next time :) )

top day..... thanks to everyone who made the effort, i got home around 9 ish but did stop off in bristol to see an old freind, just a thought guys (and mad badger woman!) just take a step back and look how mad we look!!!!. if only they knew... also a shout should go to the guy in the 'last' pub we visited and the scarry kat slater look a like for the top grub.

good to see you all again, cant wait till next time

dan

:P

thats it....thats who she reminded me off

Kat slater :D

i was waiting for her daughter to walk through!!!! :P (hubba hubba)

dan

Hi everyone Looks to me that you all had a great day out. Zee they where some great photos. You guys must have really woken up the cotswolds village with you guys driving through.

Rhaines you have got a trigger happy finger with the camera. Those photos are really good. Liked all the lexus all together. I really missed a good day out :( My only complaint was not enough yaris shoots :D

Cheers guys will see you all at the next meet.

jerry!!

best bit for me was when a lexus guy relised i had the same size wheels as him! lets just say he had a bee in his bonnet!

dan

Hi dan why was that? Did he think that a small car like the yaris cant take bigger wheels :wacko: If he had only looked at a standard TS he would see that the yaris is capable of housing a whole family of refugees under the wheel arches when it hasn't being lowered :D

Poor guy wish i was there to see that!!

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership