Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spring Meet - Cotswolds 20th April 2003

Steve

Spring General Meet - 20th April 2003

Cotswold Motor Museum and Toy Collection

Bourton-on-the-Water, Gloucs

http://www.cotswold-motor-museum.com

The Cotswold Motor Museum first opened in March 1978 to house the unique collection of just one man. Since then it's continued to develop and extend into a characteristic collection.

For those of you with young kiddies, or just too much time on your hands during the day, you'll recognise a famous inhabitant of the museum - Brum, the little yellow toy car from the BBC Children's hit TV series.

The museum houses a variety of classic cars, motorcycles, caravans (!) and a toy collection displayed alongside various kinds of motoring memorabilia including the largest collection of metal motoring signs.

Opens: 10am to 6pm

Adults: £2.50

Children: £1.75

The Old Mill, Bourton-on-the-Water, Gloucs, GL54 2BY

Club cars meet in the main car park from 10am

Please Sign up here

• 3 weeks later...

common peeps,

theres over 2200 members and we can only get together 5 members from TOC

lets have a good turnout, its show season and its meet weather

see you all there!

lets try and get some others going

ok heres the list of whois going so far from both TOC and LOC

LOC................................................TOC

loz..................................................rhaines

jmrussell........................................kala

ifraz...............................................dosenoffner

zee................................................carlgolsby

wildrnes.........................................daveyboy

chris shipley...................................Jake

paul norkep....................................scot jnr

claire...............................................scot snr

lexussport.......................................yaristpot (dan)

pee.j

jac114

steve(w-mids)

mat(supracharged-is340)(me)

andy hart

simon skippy

24 in total so far

just under a week to go......................

:unsure: ......come on, i'll bring an easter egg for everyone :rolleyes:

just signed up, and only because of the easter egg!

and i also want the yaris mob to sign up as well!!!!

and can we make a effort make sure everybody knows who people are because i know from the gaydon meet there were a few people that left feeling that they didnt meet everybody. just a thought!

dan

there you go....the rallying call

comon you YARIS'S

Any convoy's for this one.....

If anyone wants to join/start a convoy to the museum let us know, I'll be travelling with a '73 Celica and G plate Supra Turbo from Oxford if anyone wants to meet up and join in :D :D :D

Just read the comment about knowing who people are.... I'll be the one wearing Orange trousers if the weather is warm enough, should make me stick out a little bit :D

I hardly met anyone at the Gaydon meet other than the other yaris drivers - felt a bit ignorant really :(

I can't make this one as I'm off to cornwall on the 19th.

I had been trying to drum up a good attendance from the yaris corner at JAE - I think that Dan and Jerry are coming but not sure about any others - would be nice to get the T-Sports lined up again on the TOC stand - I'm working on some show plates for the TOC Yaris TSport Drivers - if anyones interested I might do a general one for TOC.

I think that form is a good idea as well.

Steve.

Hi everyone Sorry guys would love to come. But i cant make it. But i will be going to the castle combe meet. Who else will be coming along to this one. I know that the yaris lads will be going :D

jerry!!

It's supposed to be good for the whole weekend which is good news, down to 2 Calipers to paint an exhaust to swap over and I'll be ready for Sunday....

I'll now not only be noticeable by the orange trousers as promised :D but the loud exhaust and arriving with the very loud '73 Celica of which I now have photo's will post ina new thread shortly.

Hi all, I just stumbled across this site whilst looking for a MkIV Supra to buy and was wondering if there are going to be any MkIV Supras at the Cotwold Meet?

Any convoy's for this one.....

If anyone wants to join/start a convoy to the museum let us know, I'll be travelling with a '73 Celica and G plate Supra Turbo from Oxford if anyone wants to meet up and join in :D :D :D

Ryan where can I meet you?

I'll be taking the A40 past Oxford

Carl,

At the beginning of the A40 is a BP garage, can't for the life of me remember the name, it's about 12-14 miles from the Museum, I can meet you there and will speak to Scot today to see if he and his father want to meet there as welln although I think it may be a little out of there way.

Do you want to meet around 9.45am ? Meet starts at 10 doesn't it ?

I'll PM you my number as my mobile has changed.

Anyone else want to meet there, I can post the name of the roundabout later but it's easy to find, it is at the start of the A40 in Oxford. massive BP so can't miss it, it's on the junction of the A34 and A40 just up from the Park and Ride.

Great seeing you crazy cats yesterday - excellent weather and a tour round flippin England to find a pub that would accomodate us!!!

Some great looking motors, and nice to put faces to the names - lets have more of you next eh?

I have posted my piccies starting HERE...!

Zee. :D

Great photo's mate,

I had a good day, and will happily come again. Some nice motors their, but the hunt 4 a pub............. :D

Hope 2 c u all again.

Great Photo's Zee, mine will be up later today....

Thanks to all those who made it Sunday, it was a pretty small turn out but a fantastic day, 20'ish car convoy through the little old village of Bourton-On-Water was fun with all the horns going and engines revving, I thought the local's would be annoyed but there was an old boy standing opposite me in the queue of cars pointing at me to hoot my horn as well so hey they must have enjoyed it :D

It was a good run to find the pub although the first stretch must have been led by on of the older members of LOC as we didn't go above 50mph :o

Excellent day with good company and definately good to put some names to faces.....

And to top it off we even saw a Badger on the way home, Sarah beat us to him though :lol::lol::lol:

Hello again, what a good day out the Cotswold meet was, great to meet everyone and Scot your car is amazing although for a moment on the way there I thought it might not make it! ;)

What happened to those people who said they were going and never showed? <_<

Zee, nice photos, we all want to see Ryans pics now (Ryan we lost Tom on the way back?!?) :unsure:

the search for a pub was good fun but I did think the hooting of the horns made us all look like a bunch of t**ts :ph34r:

Will call Tom later and find out what happened :D

A for the horn's all a bit of a giggle, the old guy opposite as said was trying to encourage me to get the horn going as I was holding back as well, I couldn't stop laughing I thought it was very funny....

Am now searching for certain photo's, all will become apparent as soon as I find them :D

You can look here at the photo's....

hey good photos, shame the ones from inside the museum were a bit on the dark side and the driving ones were blurred, nevermind, was a lot of fun :D

we missed the A34 turn so went back via M40 rather than M4,

Dan, when did you get back and how was the traffic?

Not surprised the driving ones were blurred, was doing 50 on the wrong side of the road with one hand stretched out of the roof trying to take a photo by guessing where the lense was pointing, was surprised the direction of the camera was relatively accurate :D

Never thought i'd make it....... the cheek.

I had every confidence the old girl would be ok. The probs sorted for good now :D

Glad u all had a good time and got back ok.

Never thought i'd make it....... the cheek.

I had every confidence the old girl would be ok. The probs sorted for good now :D

just joking, I did say just for a moment :P

Courtesy of one of the LOC members, this one's for Sarah, evryone who was at the meet will understand...

badger.jpg

Great Photo's Zee, mine will be up later today....

Thanks to all those who made it Sunday, it was a pretty small turn out but a fantastic day, 20'ish car convoy through the little old village of Bourton-On-Water was fun with all the horns going and engines revving, I thought the local's would be annoyed but there was an old boy standing opposite me in the queue of cars pointing at me to hoot my horn as well so hey they must have enjoyed it :D

It was a good run to find the pub although the first stretch must have been led by on of the older members of LOC as we didn't go above 50mph :o

Excellent day with good company and definately good to put some names to faces.....

And to top it off we even saw a Badger on the way home, Sarah beat us to him though :lol::lol::lol:

Oi!!!

I was just about to type how nice you all were and I see an awful pic of me surrounded by badgers!!! :D You are all bl**dy mad!! no wonder we all got on so well!!

Can't wait for the 17th May!

Ryan, (you sh**t) I'll forgive you.. only as the pics of my car look so good... even the burred one!!

See you all soon

Sarah - The badger killer!!!

x

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership