Sign in to follow this  
Malahl

2020 Camry Dead Battery

I have a 2020 Camry TRD and this happened to me after not using the car for 2 days the Battery was dead. My husband said its called ghost drain where nothing is actually found to be wrong but theres something electronic thats  draining the Battery. Its not good for the Battery so I'm hoping toyota figures it out and repairs it

Brand new 2020 Camry and my Battery just randomly went dead, and had to call roadside assistance and have it hauled in. Toyota said the batter tested fine and they charged it up and my car is fine now. They are basically telling me that since they can't duplicate the problem, there is nothing they can do, and they have no clue what drained it.

Brand new Camry SE, 200 miles, purchased in two weeks. Last time I drove was yesterday afternoon, and its Battery died this morning. In-door light is dim and no cranking after press ignition button. I thought is was because I didn't turn off something like auto front light or car-play cable, but I saw some many issues here.

It is in warm summer in south, brand new car,  fresh drive and dead Battery in one day. I use to be in mid-west. The Battery of my old Mercedes won't die in -10 Celcius for one month. Disappointed about Toyota.