Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

toyota yaris verso 2005 auto.rear seats.

toyhon750

hi to all, this my second go at asking for help with these items, I recently purchased said car, and so far so good, but the help I need is, the middle seat that fits in the back (it was missing) to buy?. I have tried some scrapyards online so far no joy. workshop manual/ handbook/ detailed plans of the verso (parts) and any advice on servicing i.e. best oil to use/make/type of spark plugs, etc.many thanks in advanced. toyhon750

Profile edited to show Yaris Verso (Verso is a different model range).

Moved to the Yaris club.

16 hours ago, flash22 said:

There is one and also complete set on eBay

What engine ? hi, yes I have looked on eBay,  and the ones you mentioned are from overseas, postal coat etc, thanks for advice on opieoils, and thanks again to frostyballs as well!

https://www.opieoils.co.uk/

hi, yes is it from outside u.k. ? (high on postage, ) thanks, toyhon750 1300cc, engine.

hi to all, just looked at my last post, I meant to say, postal cost!. any info on pdf, format workshop manual/handbook  parts list ?. many thanks. toyhon750

Toyota manuals are known as a gsic, you can pay for access via www.toyota-tech.eu or just google it

Parts list, not really just look up what you need when you need it, there is so much variation between years to take into account

23 hours ago, flash22 said:

hi flash22, thanks very much for your help and advice,  I have just finished undersealing the car, and refurbished the wheels (inside very rusty! ) very messy job, buy its kept me out of mischief !!  . im looking for the name of the silver paint used on it, paint code is "1e7" so far two names?. thanks toyhon750.

Parts list, not really just look up what you need when you need it, there is so much variation between years to take into account

1e7 is a silver Met (metallic) its common name is Silver streak, you need to go to a paint shop and get the colour matched as there are so many variations and silver is a pain to get to match

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links