Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello Campers newbie on site

Mell0rman

I've signed in and become a member as this place has helped me over the years with my RAV4 2006 which I have owned for the last four years.

It's a great site especially for us novice DIY fixers, which I became as my local garages were unable to determine what the problem was with mine, I got sick if paying out money with no long lasting results

My RAV4 has been a pain for not starting for most of the time I've owned it, It's an elusive fluid problem which I fix or replace a part, the car works well for three to four weeks then its back to its quirk of not starting nicely at all.

When I find the right location on this site, I will ask a more specific question, as I know what the problem is (again famous last words), just not sure how I go about fixing it.

Things I have managed to do on my car with the aid of this site!

Clean EGR Valve (All fault codes lead to this)

Replace EGR Valve x 2 long story

Remove injectors, put new seals on them, tighten up a very loose clamp and reseat the raised injector back in properly

Replace Starter motor - Did not like that one - what a pain!

Replace Fuel pressure regulator

Change brake pads and discs

So ready for the next part challenge! Hope to hear from you knowledgeable people soon. Who would not use this site if you own a Toyota.

Cheers

Mell0rman

Hello Andy - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links