Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jap Fest - Worth Considering?

97paseo

Anyone think its worth considering attending this event in May @ Castle Combe?

Don't know if i'll be working yet but just wondered - wouldn't want to put my car on the track tho...all those stone chips!! :rolleyes:

The other thing which puts me off is i think its organised by A&S Publishing :angry: (don't get me started!).

Jap Fest Site

I'm going (not on the track mind....)...... will investigate how many from LOC are........ B)

Steve mentioned something about this being a possibility, I should be up for it in May if there is enough interest.

How many people would be interested in going, even if ew didn't have an 'on track' presence it would be a good day to meet up and havea good view of some cars on the track....

Well I was hoping to attend something!! This seems like a good option depending on work :rolleyes:

Also was thinking about talking a guy @ work into taking his heavily modded WRX Scooby - then I could ride on track in that & watch the stones bounce off his car!! :lol:

OK thats 4 people so far and Im sure a good few more will turn out :)

I think there are a good few from IMOC going as well....

Hi Guys

keen to do another meet, but for this one I'll be sunning myself in Skopolos (Greek Island) but have a good time. ;)

OK - just to let you folks know, I posted about this on loc, and we'll have a few there too. We are looking into a stand for LOC and TOC which should be cool. Me or steve will post more details when we have something m ore concreate....

Zee. :D

one more..........but theres no way im having a run, my nice new wheels dont deserve that yet, also my golf spent more time on the grass than track last time!!!! :D :D :D

dan

Guess I will have to support Dan in the Yaris Corner then.... stick me on too Zee!

Steve.

good boy steve....oh jerry, i cant hear you! lol

dan

Come on boy's did you think that you guy where going without me??? Count me in lad's this sound's like fun.....

jerry!!

all together now.......... the boyz are back in town, the boyz...... ok enough of all that, im tempted to take my 15's and give the car a test?? what you lot think? :D

dan

Hey your motor but i wouldn't you know what the paint work's like :D

jerry!!

true, bonet needs respray anyway!! i will see what its like on the day, theres no way im risking my motor if theres a load of 'plonkers' batting round with no care in the world.

dan

Well if you do it steve and i will be cheering you on mate :D :lol: :D

jerry!!

Cheers zee will see you there mate :D

jerry!!

• 2 weeks later...

At japfest is there some sort of owners club meeting place or something, being the only modded celica owner in where i am its a bit lonley around all my mates FTO's.

If TOC's going (not sure whats happening yet, any feedback Steve) come on the TOC stand, how can you feel lonely amongst all those Toyota's :D :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership