Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Replacement Wing Mirror for Latest Model

Adamthenav

Has anyone had the unfortunate need to replace a wing mirror on the latest edition?  The clear, indicator part on mine is broken so I was wondering if it’s a whole new unit, or whether it’s possible to obtain just the indicator portion?  I think the difference in price will be significantly better if the latter is available separately. A search on eBay hasn’t been successful yet.

With other models one can buy the indicator separately to the mirror housing. If you send Parts-King a pm giving details of your car (reg.no as a minimum), he should be able to confirm and provide a price.

1 minute ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

With other models one can buy the indicator separately to the mirror housing. If you send Parts-King a pm giving details of your car (reg.no as a minimum), he should be able to confirm and provide a price.

That’s great, thanks. I’ll drop him a message. 

Adam,

Dynamic flow indicators are available from Japan, on  Amazon and others, I have ordered a set  & I awaiting their arrival.

check out the video here,

Paul

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Talshia said:

Adam,

Dynamic flow indicators are available from Japan, on  Amazon and others, I have ordered a set  & I awaiting their arrival.

check out the video here,

Paul

Thanks, I just saw those on a YouTube tutorial only a few minutes ago.

The Dynamic flow indicators arrived today, I bought the VINSTAR units from Amazon, as it says the do not give any error message & are  E Marked

It took me less than an hour to fit them, and very happy with the result.

I replaced the "puddle" light bulbs with LEDs at the same time, great improvement..

Paul

All fixed and quite straightforward to do as long as you take your time in prising the top cover off. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links