Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What fuse type does Corolla TS 2.0 Excel use

AKLZ

Per the title, I am trying to organise purchase of all the bits to hard wire a next base dash cam in, for a car I haven’t taken delivery of yet.

Which fuse type does the Corolla TS 2.0 Excel use? Micro2? Low profile mini? Other?

Many, many thanks in advance.

102ED22F-6B31-42FA-A3A4-D2F009251DB9.png

Have a look in your owners manual p581, There looks to be 3 types the main ones being low profile mini the others being the square/rectangle cartridge fuse

Thank you! Per my post, I haven’t taken delivery yet, so I don’t have the handbook (or the fuse box) to check, hence my post. Thank you for taking the time to reply; it’s helped.

best wishes.

Micro fuses as far as I am aware two blades on them 

Oh dear, so once again confusion and conflicting answers (which seems to be the case in every thread on this topic I could find, internet wide!).

If anyone has fitted a hard wired dash cam, and can speak with authority, I'd much appreciate their advice.

Obviously, when I take delivery I will check myself and post the answer here for posterity!

Again, thanks for the replies above - it is helpful.

10 hours ago, AKLZ said:

Oh dear, so once again confusion and conflicting answers (which seems to be the case in every thread on this topic I could find, internet wide!).

If anyone has fitted a hard wired dash cam, and can speak with authority, I'd much appreciate their advice.

Obviously, when I take delivery I will check myself and post the answer here for posterity!

Again, thanks for the replies above - it is helpful.

I used a mini fuse, I used the blue(15amp) one at the back of the panel below the glovebox, granted you won't be able to get the white cover back on due to the piggy back fuse holder

10 minutes ago, Rouky said:

I used a mini fuse, I used the blue(15amp) one at the back of the panel below the glovebox, granted you won't be able to get the white cover back on due to the piggy back fuse holder

Thanks (and yet another different variety of fuse!)

Does having to leave the cover off affect the appearance or functionality of the footwell at all?

On 12/13/2020 at 2:53 PM, AKLZ said:

Which fuse type does the Corolla TS 2.0 Excel use? Micro2? Low profile mini? Other?

You can download the full owners manual from https://www.toyota.co.uk  From the top right drop down menu, click on 'Owners', then 'Vehicle Information', and then 'Owners Manual'. Select 'I would like to perform a generic search' and enter the vehicle details as appropriate.

The fuse information should be in the owners manual.

Thank you so much for this information; I really appreciate it 🙂

20 hours ago, AKLZ said:

Thanks (and yet another different variety of fuse!)

Does having to leave the cover off affect the appearance or functionality of the footwell at all?

None

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links