Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Jae Post

Karma Supra

Right folks.. the time is near.. its almost ontop of us.. and as usuall I have done less then not much preperation.. (oooooooooh its like when we used to have exams)

The cars filthy, the g/f has no time off work.. and I have no money..

Cool :D

First thing.. Convoys.

Chances are I am comming up on the saterday, to leave late sunday afternoon, Anyone fancy convoyage, I'm comming from Henley on Thames.. right by reading, but in oxfordshire.. Think I got Two of the supra lads comming with me (big gold wide mk3 from last year, only hes in his girlfreinds red 3.0t) and another mate of mine (also called Ed) in another red 3.0T.

Anyone else???

Spec Lists

Ok my car is a bit basic. No, I lie. its bogstandard and in need of TLC. I have no spec sheet. Will I be jeered at and left in the corner if I don't have one?? Did I hear something about a standard format?

BBQ

Woohoooo.. I got a Pm on this.... However in my very finite wisdom cannot find the thread on it to register my interest... What do I bring and how do I get in??

Sorry for asking daft questions... most of you are all thinking "whos this" as I have been veeeery busy recently and not had much ofa chance to get online :(

Looking forward to seeing everyone :D

:thumbsup:

Cheers

Oooh Oooh Ooooh..

One other thing... Ryan, is you number still the same as it was last year mate??

Ta :lol:

I know who u are :thumbsup:

And I won't be at JAE - so hello and have a Good 'un. Are you taking the topless model again :thumbsup:

Supra will be at home mate... STILL with no turbos.

However the MR2 goes topless :thumbsup:

Shame your not comming mate :(

numbers changed...

i'm going friday, meeting a 200sx in cardiff gate services leaving 10:30, peartree exchange at 12 and then on up, have pm'ed my number...

Charlie check out this convoy here which should be good for you. :thumbsup:

See you either in the convoy or up there. B)

Si

First thing.. Convoys.

Chances are I am comming up on the saterday, to leave late sunday afternoon, Anyone fancy convoyage, I'm comming from Henley on Thames.. right by reading, but in oxfordshire.. Think I got Two of the supra lads comming with me (big gold wide  mk3 from last year, only hes in his girlfreinds red 3.0t) and another mate of mine (also called Ed) in another red 3.0T.

Anyone else???

Yup, coming up from Marlow on Saturday morning. If you are coming through to get the M40 it would

be good to tag along.

Cheers

Paul.

Ta :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links