Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information


Steering wheel outside diameter 2021 hybrid


Recommended Posts

Hi all,can anyone with a 2020/21 Rav4 hybrid measure the outside diameter of the steering wheel for me ,got our 2021 Excel in Tokoyo red arriving 1st of March and want to get a Disklok steering lock ordered ready .one was stolen round the corner from us a couple of weeks back ,the owner knew nothing about keyless relay theft or faraday pouches etc😣 ours should have the auto sleeping key but I've got a heavy tin in the draw for keys just in case .Thanks in advance .Ian.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 2bikes said:

Hi all,can anyone with a 2020/21 Rav4 hybrid measure the outside diameter of the steering wheel for me ,got our 2021 Excel in Tokoyo red arriving 1st of March and want to get a Disklok steering lock ordered ready .one was stolen round the corner from us a couple of weeks back ,the owner knew nothing about keyless relay theft or faraday pouches etc😣 ours should have the auto sleeping key but I've got a heavy tin in the draw for keys just in case .Thanks in advance .Ian.

I have had a small Disklok for a while now and its fit all the cars I have ever had, I cant say it will fit the Rav as I haven't tried it as I don't really see the Rav as desirable but I haven't found a car it didn't fit yet.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, 182_blue said:

I have had a small Disklok for a while now and its fit all the cars I have ever had, I cant say it will fit the Rav as I haven't tried it as I don't really see the Rav as desirable but I haven't found a car it didn't fit yet.

Thanks ,its just that they offer 3 sizes with min and max dia for each one . 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

I have 2021 spec model and it is 14.75 inches or 37.50 centimetres depending on what age group you are.😄

regards Terry

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Terry10 said:

Hi

I have 2021 spec model and it is 14.75 inches or 37.50 centimetres depending on what age group you are.😄

regards Terry

Great thanks Terry 👍im old enough to know both metric and imperial 😬

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...




Forums


News


Membership