Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris - delivery, etc

Cjohnston1982

1 hour ago, pauly69 said:

Humbug, ours is sat in zeebrugge (allegedly) for nearly 2 weeks now 😞

Must be some backlog!

Mine still shows at Zeebrugge on the app, but recently spoke to Toyota customer relations and it arrived at the Toyota depot in Derby on Friday for it's PDI. I hear it can sit at here 7-14 days, depending on their workload of course, before being sent to the retailer - unlikely, but sometimes can be quicker than this. This does not show on my app. Yours could also be in the UK. My ETA for arrival at dealership is almost a fortnight away and they've said the ETA sounds about right. Hope this helps!

To all who are eagerly awaiting, believe me it's worth the wait! The car is superb and even in this fairly cool weather fuel consumption is amazingly good, as you can see below. My commute is rural with several villages along the way and it's about 50% in EV mode over 14 miles.

.Screenshot_2022-11-30-11-40-35-31_715cf539f279538cd75643f24ff867f8.thumb.jpg.ecb47cd76049afef98017b3e21087a9a.jpg

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, JakesYarisHybrid said:

Mine still shows at Zeebrugge on the app, but recently spoke to Toyota customer relations and it arrived at the Toyota depot in Derby on Friday for it's PDI. I hear it can sit at here 7-14 days, depending on their workload of course, before being sent to the retailer - unlikely, but sometimes can be quicker than this. This does not show on my app. Yours could also be in the UK. My ETA for arrival at dealership is almost a fortnight away and they've said the ETA sounds about right. Hope this helps!

I'll take that as a positive lol, cheers 🙂

I actually know the VIN, has anyone tried to add the car to 'owned' before it is delivered/while still showing under 'purchased'?

17 minutes ago, pauly69 said:

I actually know the VIN, has anyone tried to add the car to 'owned' before it is delivered/while still showing under 'purchased'?

How did you obtain the VIN out of interest?

6 minutes ago, JakesYarisHybrid said:

How did you obtain the VIN out of interest?

Dealer sent the finance docs too early, VIN is on there.

3 hours ago, Kevlar76 said:

Haha! 

Car being delivered today!

Had the call within an hour of writing the above!!

Going in to do the paperwork shortly.

Paperwork done.

Car was there, but I didn't see it, so it will be a nice surprise when I do.

Collecting this Friday 2nd December.

So from going into build to collecting will be 25 days, which seems pretty rapid.

Hopefully the delays are starting to ease.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, JakesYarisHybrid said:

You could try it and see.

Ha yeah I did - it lets me add it, but can't do anything really - I guess there must be an additional verification step while with the car before you can use the connected services (PIN or something). So I still can't see where it is 😉 

3 hours ago, pauly69 said:

My app was showing journeys from dealers compound and showroom, and when the doors were locked or not without me adding vin no.

12 minutes ago, Plumbo said:

My app was showing journeys from dealers compound and showroom, and when the doors were locked or not without me adding vin no.

...presumably this is after you took delivery, and/or car was showing under 'owned'?

4 hours ago, pauly69 said:

...presumably this is after you took delivery, and/or car was showing under 'owned'?

This was before I saw the car.

I ordered in Jan and I'm collecting my car in a few days. Are toyota still honoring the 0% finance that was available at time of purchase?

From other posts on these forums, it seems Toyota will honour finance rates for 12 months. So if you ordered in January 2022 and take delivery in December 2022, you will be within the 12 months.

• Like 3

Members recently got their new car, could you let us know which tyre brand came with the car as well the trim level - icon/design/excel/GR etc. As well as those going to get their car shortly. 

Does recent in cosmological terms count...? If so mine came with 205/45r17 Bridgestone somethings-that-start-with-a-T-that-I-literally-forgot-while-typing-this

Edit: Ecopias!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mojo1010 said:

Members recently got their new car, could you let us know which tyre brand came with the car as well the trim level - icon/design/excel/GR etc. As well as those going to get their car shortly. 

You can see in the configuration what tyres they come with.  Click wheels then there is a tiny link to tyres.  

• Like 2

Cheers guys. So it's Bridgestone.

Why can't the tyre profile for the excel be 205/55/17. This would mean cyker didn't have to change 🤣 and I will be very satisfied 🥰

Edit: B for wet and D for fuel isn't great these Bridgestone. Would of like to have the Goodyear EGP2.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, anchorman said:

You can see in the configuration what tyres they come with.  Click wheels then there is a tiny link to tyres.  

Oh cool, I never noticed that!!!

On 11/30/2022 at 10:07 PM, Jsizzy said:

I ordered in Jan and I'm collecting my car in a few days. Are toyota still honoring the 0% finance that was available at time of purchase?

We collected our new Yaris Excel today, and yes, they did honour the 0% finance deal we sign up for in December 2021.

• Like 4

If they increase the apr figure then  you should qualify for the £1750 deposit contribution from Toyota.

9 hours ago, Big_D said:

We collected our new Yaris Excel today, and yes, they did honour the 0% finance deal we sign up for in December 2021.

@Big_D can I ask if your Excel had the tech pack ?
If so, was it fitted ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links