Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris - delivery, etc

Cjohnston1982

On 5/16/2023 at 11:03 AM, ACWalker said:

Got some movement on MyToyota now!

Still on processing, but it seems to have added the locations to each step (build is in Onnaing, France) and the map of the journey has appeared. The JSON data has updated with all that info but no dates have appeared yet.

It takes around a month from in build to it ready to be picked up. That was the case for me and 1 other person.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ibex said:

It takes around a month from in build to it ready to be picked up. That was the case for me and 1 other person.

That's good to know. It has now updated to be in build on the app. So I think optimistic me won in the end 😂

A couple of new ones popped up around my local area, yeah the wait is not nice. 

This and a blue design one. IMG_20230519_133020.thumb.jpg.b3544df34c8f707703cf7690e7f80fa3.jpg

• Like 3

I dont think 2 months from building starting is that uncommon either, but that might be for markets other than the UK. It feels here in Finland they spend quite a bit of time in Sweden when they are localizing them.

• Like 1

Our order is with the dealer now but still 1-2 weeks for paper work, registration etc so would vary depending on your dealer too. Not long now though! 🥳

• Like 6

So after 3.5 months my car is being build! This is so much quicker than anticipated. Assuming it's getting quicker from now for productions. Screenshot_2023-06-03-14-05-29-238_app.mytoyota.toyota_com.mytoyota.thumb.jpg.6f8688b14f85cf37895f78777a3daa3d.jpg

• Like 6

Woo! Exciting! :biggrin: 

Be interesting to see how long it takes from that to it getting delivered!

• Like 1

Ours has apparently got as far as Derbyshire this morning, 3 weeks after we had notification of 'processing order' and just under 2 weeks since it went into build.

• Like 3

Not long now!!

On 6/6/2023 at 10:13 AM, Marky Marrow said:

Ours has apparently got as far as Derbyshire this morning, 3 weeks after we had notification of 'processing order' and just under 2 weeks since it went into build.

Now at the dealers, waiting for extra bits to be added to the vehicle - protection pack (less mudflaps as they're out of stock) etc...
Will be picking it up start of next week. (just over 7 1/2 months from start to finish)

• Like 3

My car is now at Derbyshire.

Standard Yaris design was £18995  when I ordered 4 months ago from DriveTheDeal with the 1750 contribution and 9.9% Apr. Now is 20883 with only 300 contribution and 4.9% Apr on carwow (Toyota not on DTD currently). 

• Like 2

On 6/15/2023 at 10:00 AM, Mojo1010 said:

My car is now at Derbyshire.

Standard Yaris design was £18995  when I ordered 4 months ago from DriveTheDeal with the 1750 contribution and 9.9% Apr. Now is 20883 with only 300 contribution and 4.9% Apr on carwow (Toyota not on DTD currently). 

They should honour the original price and if you are planning on using the PCP, it might turn out cheaper over the term if you do the sums.  

It is original price 19k, wouldn't buy it at this updated new price. I'm settling the finance the next day after picking up the car. 

Mine says in transit grimsby, ordered December 15th. Does this mean it's in grimsby or on its way to grimsby? 

Screenshot_20230620_230242_MyT.jpg

18 hours ago, Michloubar said:

Mine says in transit grimsby, ordered December 15th. Does this mean it's in grimsby or on its way to grimsby? 

Screenshot_20230620_230242_MyT.jpg

Yes, it’s in this country.  They’ll get it on a truck to Derby as soon as one’s available.   

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ordered mine in March...still showing as processing.

Dealer seemed fairly sure it would arrive in August, so extrapolating around 4 weeks from build to delivery, I was expecting the status to have changed by now?

Reading in the Cross thread that some people are saying their cars will now be at the dealers in September. I can't tell if such timing changes would affect the Yaris, or even if it is a car-by-car thing and not all cars are equally affected.

8 hours ago, YarisHybrid2016 said:

Ordered mine in March...still showing as processing.

Dealer seemed fairly sure it would arrive in August, so extrapolating around 4 weeks from build to delivery, I was expecting the status to have changed by now?

Reading in the Cross thread that some people are saying their cars will now be at the dealers in September. I can't tell if such timing changes would affect the Yaris, or even if it is a car-by-car thing and not all cars are equally affected.

Has your tracking updated with factory even if still processing? or is it still just rather blank with processing?

On 7/23/2023 at 3:40 PM, CruxisCore said:

Has your tracking updated with factory even if still processing? or is it still just rather blank with processing?

Hi,

Still blank just saying "processing".

I tried both versions of the app and they show the exact same thing.

I ordered sometime in March. I'm starting to think my order is getting bumped. I would have expected it to enter build by now.

Can I kindly ask (roughly) how long I would wait for a new Excel Yaris if ordered today?

Extras I wanted were the pearl white paint and 17" Anthracite Wheels.

29 minutes ago, jenniferbubbles said:

Can I kindly ask (roughly) how long I would wait for a new Excel Yaris if ordered today?

Extras I wanted were the pearl white paint and 17" Anthracite Wheels.

I would suggest 5-6 months but some are coming sooner.  Don’t order any extra extras (not fitted at the factory).

• Like 1

Thanks Anchor. But I want the pearl paint and those wheels. Are you saying it would be closer to a year with those added?

Do the finance payments start on delivery of vehicle or confirmation of order?

16 minutes ago, jenniferbubbles said:

Do the finance payments start on delivery of vehicle or confirmation of order?

One month after you collect car normally.

Just ordered it on a whim! whoops

21 minutes ago, jenniferbubbles said:

Just ordered it on a whim! whoops

Did you use a broker like carwow to get a decent price? 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links