Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris - delivery, etc

Cjohnston1982

28 minutes ago, Graham47 said:

Exactly my experience too !

Have you reported this to anyone?  I reported this to myToyota customer service and I got a response the following day that they will investigate for me. but this is last Thursday. not sure what else can I do now

No, thought of ringing my dealer but haven’t bothered yet, where did you report it ?
Just looking on MyToyota website and I can’t see any references to “contact us”.

8 minutes ago, Graham47 said:

No, thought of ringing my dealer but haven’t bothered yet, where did you report it ?
Just looking on MyToyota website and I can’t see any references to “contact us”.

I used this form

https://www.toyota.co.uk/help-centre/#/iframe/https%3A%2F%2Fforms.toyota.co.uk%2Fcontact-us

Thanks, I’ve submitted a query, let’s see if I get a response.

• Like 1

Dealer rang me today to tell me mine has been delayed from 22/4 to May. He stated my car is not on delivery order for next month, but did say he expected that to change again (move forward ). 🙄

MyT is still showing “in-build” and has done for nearly 3 weeks now. The inspect deep-dive still shows 22/4/22 with estimated delivery as 30/3/22. Totally confused with it all now. 🥴

56AE9D11-C67A-4E6B-BC44-C2255B37694B.png

I had to update the MyT app. Now it's asking me to add my car. I used to be able to see the status.

Oh well. That's modern technology for you.

23 minutes ago, Big_D said:

I had to update the MyT app. Now it's asking me to add my car. I used to be able to see the status.

Oh well. That's modern technology for you.

Oh no. I think mine also happened after my updated my MyT app. But I also cannot see it on their website. Let’s pray that they will resolve it asap. I have contacted my dealer and they said that my order is still in place and will investigate this issue for me. I will let you know when mine is up and running again.

Thanks Toothmouse.

I looked on the web version and had the same results. 

2 minutes ago, Big_D said:

Thanks Toothmouse.

I looked on the web version and had the same results. 

When you said same result, do you mean that no data available and asking you to add your car?

Asking me to add my car.

• Thanks 1

Finally 🤞, since 18-10-2021, my toyota updated. Now it has there the information (factory etc). Also in json file it shows as ETA 08-06-2022.

I have not contacted my dealer yet. The last time I contacted him, my toyota page was not showing nothing except "awaiting production" (no factory, no ETA in the json) and he told that I should expect it in late May- start of June. 

Based on your experience how long do you think it will take now to go to "Build" phase?

Screenshot_353.png

34 minutes ago, Alex.K said:

Finally 🤞, since 18-10-2021, my toyota updated. Now it has there the information (factory etc). Also in json file it shows as ETA 08-06-2022.

<snip>

Based on your experience how long do you think it will take now to go to "Build" phase?

Screenshot_353.png

6-8 weeks before the ETA date. Your dealer's estimated delivery sounds about right.

• Thanks 1

Dealer has contacted me today that the Yaris is due in next week.

I was told June/July delivery, so it’s arrived a lot earlier than expected,

I don’t think I’m emotionally ready to say goodbye to the Aygo yet!🥴😅.

I think I need some long conversations with the Aygo too make it understand why it has to go.
It’s my second Aygo, and it’s surprising how attached you get to a piece of metal!😂

• Like 1

Pumatron, now that IS interesting.  I had the same delivery date. Have to refocus my thoughts in case mine is earlier too.  Certainly won't be next week as they haven't started the build yet. 

Which dealer chain did you order through? I’m under impression; dealers like Steven Eagell are getting deliveries sooner than others.

42 minutes ago, Roy124 said:

Pumatron, now that IS interesting.  I had the same delivery date. Have to refocus my thoughts in case mine is earlier too.  Certainly won't be next week as they haven't started the build yet. 

5 minutes ago, Starensis said:

Which dealer chain did you order through? I’m under impression; dealers like Steven Eagell are getting deliveries sooner than others.

I ordered on November 03rd 2021 with City Pack which I was told would add a huge delay.

I tried ordering through Carwow but when I went back to my local dealer they almost matched the deal, travel time and inconvenience of using a dealer that was 60 miles away meant the local dealer was a better deal in the end.

The dealer was Motorline, but now part of the Marshall group. 
I wonder if it’s jumped the queue because of being a Dynamic which is now a discontinued model. 🤔

24 minutes ago, Pumatron said:

I ordered on November 03rd 2021 with City Pack which I was told would add a huge delay.

I tried ordering through Carwow but when I went back to my local dealer they almost matched the deal, travel time and inconvenience of using a dealer that was 60 miles away meant the local dealer was a better deal in the end.

I wonder if it’s jumped the queue because of being a Dynamic which is now a discontinued model. 🤔

I was planning to use a dealer approx. 100 miles away through Carwow with a discount of £1751 but the second closest dealer to me beat it by offering £1800 off list price.

Not sure that being a Dynamic would make it jump the queue, I ordered a Galactic Blue with City Pack on the 29th October, according to My Toyota it's due to be build by 4th April and delivered to Border Carlisle by the 5th May.

1 minute ago, TimChapman said:

I was planning to use a dealer approx. 100 miles away through Carwow with a discount of £1751 but the second closest dealer to me beat it by offering £1800 off list price.

Not sure that being a Dynamic would make it jump the queue, I ordered a Galactic Blue with City Pack on the 29th October, according to My Toyota it's due to be build by 4th April and delivered to Border Carlisle by the 5th May.

Ordered mine via Listers after they beat Carwow. Ordered a Design in Solid White on 12th Dec. Was informed last week, estimated delivery is May, but MyT has a date of 30/3 with latest as 22/4. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Starts to look if the times quoted above were pessimistic as my order Feb-Jul is only 5 months whereas Nov-Jun was two months greater. 

11 minutes ago, Roy124 said:

Starts to look if the times quoted above were pessimistic as my order Feb-Jul is only 5 months whereas Nov-Jun was two months greater. 

I ordered mine in February and in my deposit receipt it said that estimate car delivery is 1st of July. Not sure how true it is. Only time could tell

2 hours ago, Pumatron said:

I also have a dynamic on order. Ordered 1st Dec and My T app showed it going to build this morning 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, OTS84 said:

I also have a dynamic on order. Ordered 1st Dec and My T app showed it going to build this morning 

How does MyT app show that? All mine is showing is “in build” and has been for 4 weeks now.

Well, doesn’t seem to be any pattern then.

I’m not complaining it’s built earlier than expected, just a few things to sort out like take dash cam out and sort insurances etc while busy with work. 
Also I’m a fair weather mechanic these days! So I need a bit of warm weather before I’m delving upside in the foot wells. 
Weather apparently getting colder again next week. G r e a t !!

17 hours ago, OTS84 said:

I also have ordered a dynamic with a city pack (ordered 11/21)that has moved to into build today …

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links