Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Music playing problems

Andyfen

Hi all,

I have a 2014 Avensis and I'm having issues with the head unit, I have contacted Toyota, but they have not come up with anything and told me to take it to the dealer, I was wondering if anyone else had had a similar experience and got a solution as I'm sure Toyota aren't going to resolve it for free.

When my Samsung S9+ is connected to bluetooth I can use the handsfree system for phones calls. Spotify recognises it is connected because it goes in to car mode, you can see the song is playing because the time bar is moving on Spotify but nothing is coming through the car. The screen continuously says loading and then switches itself off after about a minute.

Also, When playing a CD, the screen doesn't recognise it, it remains in the loading screen, but the sound comes through the Speakers. The CD starts at the beginning and will play through to the end, no track info comes on the screen and there's no ability to change songs or pause or use any controls, it just plays. 

Thanks in advance.

879114514_20210701_223841(1).jpg

721531092_20210701_223810(1).jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links