Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Service at 60k Miles

dublap

You can get a pair of plastic ramps for relatively cheap price without a need of jack or lift. I usually use a pair of jack stands instead padded with rubber. 

Toyota WS is pretty cheap. Cheaper than Longlife 0w-20. 60k miles typically we change transmission fluid or gear fluid for manual transmission. Sparkplugs interval is 120k miles for Iridium plugs but 60k miles is ok too. 

• Thanks 1

Got seeley plastic ramps , was thinking he meant car lift ramps as in the 6 ft lift 

28 minutes ago, Eddiefh said:

Got seeley plastic ramps , was thinking he meant car lift ramps as in the 6 ft lift 

I did. those guys are renting "garage standard" car lift. I will keep you updated.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Update 85.000 miles

car runs fine. (i know it should, but I am still surprised as I had a Fiat before :)) )

Next weekend I have an appointment to change the transmission fluid, but I need to buy "the parts" which in this case its the fluid itself.

Do you guys think I should go for OEM or other manufacturers like Castrol?

Cheers 🙂

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, dublap said:

Update 85.000 miles

car runs fine. (i know it should, but I am still surprised as I had a Fiat before :)) )

Next weekend I have an appointment to change the transmission fluid, but I need to buy "the parts" which in this case its the fluid itself.

Do you guys think I should go for OEM or other manufacturers like Castrol?

Cheers 🙂

Only buy original Toyota transmission fluid.
Make sure you don’t overfill and don’t over tight the drain plugs, 40Nm both and best to replace washers.
These plugs are difficult to break them open , use proper tools with long breaker bar. 

• Thanks 1

Could you please send me a link with the washers you bought? thank you

28 minutes ago, dublap said:

Could you please send me a link with the washers you bought? thank you

My one is hybrid and they are likely to be different. I can’t find a link now but if I remember correctly they were 18mm inner diameter. Best to buy from the dealer as yours might be different and buy fluid from them, ask the for quantity, in mine only 3 litres can be drained., although full capacity is 4.2. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Update 87k miles.

Water pump replacement

The above link is for a video I made with water pump noise. The bearing was making terrible noise, however the play it had, wasn't that bad.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links