Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla 2019 eu software update

Gerfex

hello,

I have the unit with navigation no Android Auto or Carplay. I like to find someone to guide me how to do the update step by step and what files I need. I searched many forums and  more I dig the more I get confused. Here in Malta Toyota doesn't know that the update exists..  so i need some tips how to do it properly. 

Model ID : DCU:17TDT2EU-DA01

MEU:17TMT2EU-FA00

Parts No. DCU:816140-02730

MEU:86840-06041

Audio : 1000

Navigation : 1512

Navdb_version : 943

thanks

IMG_20220123_160816.jpg

IMG_20220123_160911.jpg

On www.toyota.com.mt, on the top right is "MyToyota" - I see no way to log in (which may be regional issues) - do you have a way to log in there? The info you need as well as the code to upgrade/unlock the licence can be obtained through there. Also guessing no option to update over the air via cell/mobile internet?

Second image I attached shows what I see on toyota UK's website. Once logged in I can download the software which is correct for my car and access the code needed. OR if I have my mobile phone (or if close enough, Home WiFi) connected, I can download/upgrade "over the air". Unfortunately if you cannot get the code you won't be able to use the USB stick method, but may be able to use over the air.

/offtopic - how is lovely Malta? Not been for many years but used to holiday there with friends, Buggiba twice and then on Gozo. Lovely place, lovely people.

image.png.94ca9453283e3597735a0619328c75c1.pngimage.thumb.png.903e63e61a5b4f2e8869a99251e7de3b.png

image.png

Also check toyota-tech.eu - again you will need to register and I've only used MyToyota on the UK site for updates so cant guide further 😞

Thanks ill check... Malta is beautiful as always.... The prople make it ugly 😁

Ok i checked on toyota.com.mt and this was the result as you can see only 3 options we have nothing more. I dont know if i can download it from the uk site

Screenshot_20220125-122153.jpg

Screenshot_20220125-123358.jpg

I tryed to update via wife but nothing... I think the best way buy an android system and change it

1 hour ago, Gerfex said:

I tryed to update via wife but nothing... I think the best way buy an android system and change it

maybe you should try updating the car ? 🤣

Unfortunately that wont help - it may be a different package but without the activation code you wont get anywhere 😞 - the code is specific to the car/headunit and the package being installed. Did you try https://www.toyota-tech.eu:8443/auth/realms/TD1realm/protocol/openid-connect/auth?redirect_uri=https://www.toyota-tech.eu/owin/security/keycloak/ApplicationCookie/callback&response_type=code&scope=openid&state=oidc_state_db43976a96684d7caa691a522a0f0763&client_id=toyota&kc_idp_hint=

You need to register and may need to pay for the upgrade, but if your dealer is unaware might be the only option.

image.thumb.png.3c7b564c6b7ba8947581240733e5a346.png

2 hours ago, Gerfex said:

Or you can wait for the first MY22 models come out, and check if the new multimedia system is compatible with MY21 models. If it is, its a good option to replace the one you have.

Have you tried the dealer? They have the obligation to update your system!

I told the dealer and they said.. oh that exists? Btw somehow i registered my vin number in the uk site and my car showed up. Now i need to figure out to dl the files i need. MyT app  can i upgrade it?

1 hour ago, Stopeter44 said:

maybe you should try updating the car ? 🤣

haha if i have enough money to spend well yea why not?

1 hour ago, trashman1965 said:

the code is specific to the car/headunit and the package being installed.

how i can get that?

Ok i managed to go trough the site, conneted the car witm MyT app, registered the car and downloaded a .zip file that contains a 4 .iso files. Now, i need to get the code and the site says insert usb in the car to get the code. So i assume that i copy and paste the file with contents on the usb, insert in the car and get the code?  

Open the zip file and copy it exactly as it is (from memory it's one folder). Don't open the folder and copy just the files, just copy the root of the zip to the USB.

If you managed to download the file, it should have the code on the purchase history (even if free) 

15 hours ago, trashman1965 said:

Purchases tab example:

Screenshot_20220125-234157_Chrome~2.jpg

where i can find the purchase history? sorry im a bit noob 😄

24 minutes ago, Gerfex said:

where i can find the purchase history? sorry im a bit noob 😄

No Problem - sign in to MyToyota, then click on your name icon top right:

image.thumb.png.961789ee20e3ff1cc6b635dd51d1a0f7.png

Click on e-store

and once that page loads click "Purchases"

image.thumb.png.ef98951e0670e0741d28528b5c3b5ec5.png

All "Active" (software/maps are perpetual) will then have any list of software/apps etc with link to download and the activation code

Thanks alot for your help, im updating it now but its only maps. Better than nothing. Now the software i need to be complete for the AA 😁😁 thanks again

IMG_20220126_165231.jpg

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Hello guys how can i found the link to instal this version 17TDT1EU-DA30 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links