Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Difference Between 95/96 Models

jenncarl

hi does anyone know if there is any difference between a 1995 celica gt and a 1996 gt please ie front bumpers thanks

the 96 is totally different as in the front bumper indicators are a totally different shape ,i think thats the only difference. as the clear ones on eBay wouldnt fit in mine which p****ed me off some what.after i bought them .

96 onwards is the facelift model. Upgraded interior is twin airbags as standard and diffrent seats.

3 Point rear spoiler instead of the 2 point spoiler.

Different front bumper which looks a lot more cooler. Diffrent shaped indicators in a clear plastic.

Last but not least i believe it wasnt until the facelift model that it was fitted with the GT4 bonnet spoiler as standard.

Spot on about the rear spoiler, although I believe if you got a facelifted ST model and went for the optional rear spoiler - then it got the pre-facelift version spoiler. Cos I've seen quite a few R & S reg cars with the older spoiler - and they were ST's.

the older spoiler is much nicer anyway :P.

So all facelift celicas have the bonet spoiler? how about front bumper splitters?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links