Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone have any updates on when the bZ4x will be shipped to Ireland

DíarmuidIRL

On 3/19/2023 at 1:48 PM, DíarmuidIRL said:

I'm up and down the N11 from Ashford daily and the only one I've seen so far is a white taxi.  Collecting mine on Tuesday, very excited 

You will love it….got mine last week and am astounded by how magnificent it is…a thing of beauty !

• Like 1

I collected mine today, lovely drive home from Dublin to Wicklow and very happy with the initial consumption data.  Only teething issues so far is it keeps telling me its disconnected from my profile and is asking for a password which I don't have and when I turn off the engine it warns me to check the rear seat (nothing there!) - I'll figure those out.  Charging away happily from my WallBox at 7.4kWh at the moment to get me through the rest of the week

65FECEC9-B2FC-4110-ACD2-E502368823E2.JPG

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DíarmuidIRL said:

I collected mine today, lovely drive home from Dublin to Wicklow and very happy with the initial consumption data.  Only teething issues so far is it keeps telling me its disconnected from my profile and is asking for a password which I don't have and when I turn off the engine it warns me to check the rear seat (nothing there!) - I'll figure those out.  Charging away happily from my WallBox at 7.4kWh at the moment to get me through the rest of the week

This is a known software glitch. I left my car to dealer for this problem and they created a ticket to Toyota as couldn't fix it. If we all complain or let our delaers create ticket, I am sure Toyota take care of it soon. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DíarmuidIRL said:

20230309_075545.thumb.jpg.e87872c0b1f07b518c57c5e4bd1f8bd5.jpg

It is really annoying when u use the sat-nav. 

• Like 1

Yes it is, this morning I put in my Google passord as the user name that came up was my gmail address and it hasn't disconnected since - grated that's only after 2 commutes, so I'll hold off final judgement

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, aiden1072 said:

20230402_164044.thumb.jpg.15e006cc965164ed6775a8641c55868b.jpg

Good luck with it Aiden, I'll look out for you when I'm next in Galway - the thought of a trip from Wicklow across and back is sort of filling me with dread but nothing to do with the car, rather charging on route.  Will have to go and collect my daughters stuff from college accommodation pretty soon so will have to brace it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links