Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Unbeleivable Storm

Debz

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I am in the middle of a crazy storm.

can't beleive it, this is shocking, I know we were warned of it, but this is only something I have seen in tropical countrys.

I cant see out for rain, the wind is practically gales, its gone pitch black, rumbles and cracks all around and serious fawk lightning. :ph34r:

I really hate thunder storms, but I have to say this is a bit scarey, but pretty amzing. The sheer volume of rain. I am reading way if anyone else is about there prob got the same thing. Saw the london storm on tues, nothing compared to this.

Corr blimey

:fear:

Be careful people

Who turned the lights out.......

Jeze....It's got real dark outside......and my windows are open.....Clever one..Off go to shut them......... :lol:

Just heard the loudest bang right through my ears, oooucch. That lightning was big i tell ya, the rain has just begun, big hale stones.... i have to drive to work in a mo...... aaaaahhhhhhhh

You all need to be on the Isle of Wight. Almost wall to wall sunshine last 4 days.

Bit of haze and sea mist from time to time but nothing nasty. :D :D :D

"the sun has got it's hat on, Hip Hip Hip Horaay, the sun has got it's..........."

Correction:

"the sun has got it's Raincoat on, Hip Hip Hip Horaay, the sun has got it's raincoat on and it's......... SINGIN' in the Rain, just singing in the rain, O what a feeling, I'm happy again........."

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :arrgg-matey:

I am not too chuffed about yukky muggy and big fat storm. ( but am a woose and a touch scardid!!)

Send some shiney stuff over here. Pretty pweeeeeeease :yes:

I am not too chuffed about yukky muggy and big fat storm. ( but am a woose and a touch scardid!!)

Send some shiney stuff over here. Pretty pweeeeeeease 

Wish i could Debz. But it`s just toooooooo hot to go outside an get it. :D :D :D

24c and sunny in Cardiff but could do with some of that rain where I work and the lightning would clear the air so it wasn't too muggy.

Blow it this way!

I've just driven back to Reading from Aylesbury. Couldnt go more than 10mph all the way as you cant see 2mtrs in front as its coming down so hard.

Went through what a thought was a puddle but it was more like a lake. Water must have been over 2 foot high!!! :eek: Started to leak into my Peugeot a little. :help:

living in wales and cant see a cloud atm, hope it comes this way - i love storms :hokus-pokus:

I'm 25 miles from London and all we got was a tiny bit of rain..it was virtually nothing. No storm at all...could've done with it though!

Just sat in my front garden and watched the storm come over the hills. It was amazing could see the rain blanket the hills for about 5mins before it hit. Man i love where i live :D

Come to sunny Ireland. No sign of storms (last time I was out) :lol:

Even if we do get it, it will probably have worn itself out on you lot. :thumbsup:

Sorry, Nothing personal! :P

Hi there,

Like Daktari, weather's been FAB :D here - like 26C or thereabouts but we could do with some rain.

Just joined TOC, still finding my way around! ^_^ only got my RAV4 6 weeks ago and just love it :D :D

Ssnake

Yeah welcome to the world of TOC!! :thumbsup:

In London it only rained abit in the afternoon and then it was sunny again.... B)

After that it was quite humid though.... :blink:

And welcome to TOC Sssnake, good to see another Rav4 owner!! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links