Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ma Avatar

urotsukidoji_badassdemon

Yeah would be good to meet you, i live in Camberley so not far from there, i normally hang around f.gate with a couple of mates. But i have never seen a white MR2 around farnborough, there is a black one around.

Hi Alex, I can't say I've noticed any white Mr2's about around here, I fink I've seen one a while back, but not since then. My car is the dark red color, got D2 stickers on it, and if you come towards me, it hasn't got a front number plate init. Hey Daktari, wassup? What are you dumbfounded about? Or have you fainted now?

Hi Alex, I can't say I've noticed any white Mr2's about around here, I fink I've seen one a while back, but not since then. My car is the dark red color, got D2 stickers on it, and if you come towards me, it hasn't got a front number plate init. Hey Daktari, wassup? What are you dumbfounded about? Or have you fainted now?

Will you marry me and have my children? :D :D :D :D

Will you marry me and have my children? :D :D :D :D

:boxing: Muskets at dawn mate, winner takes all :lol:

Just wait till you see the person in the flesh .. I have :)

Tell me it's not a 'Nadia' type thing!!! :huh::blink:

Muskets at dawn mate, winner takes all

PAH! That wont work. I`ll be dribblin in2 me gunpowder. Swords at 100 paces sir.

It`s a :wub: thing. :D

Hmmm I dont think its you in the pic, however if ya wanna send me some more piccys as proof, then I'll check them out over a beer :P

DazH and daktari fighting over lil me?? Hmmm, now now boys, you gna make the loads of girls in here get jealous not giving them your attention. Nadia?? fortunately for me, I DON'T watch Big bro, is soooo boring, besides, I prefer to see REAL girls rather than ' improper ' girls!! Know what I mean!?!? ;) Thats right, I prefer the gentler s*x to guys, so unless you like to wear skirts(kilts not allowed) then your lucks out boys!! HAHA, Lets just say I've seen more girls underwearless than guys underwearless!!

DazH and daktari fighting over lil me?? Hmmm, now now boys, you gna make the loads of girls in here get jealous not giving them your attention. Nadia?? fortunately for me, I DON'T watch Big bro, is soooo boring, besides, I prefer to see REAL girls rather than ' improper ' girls!! Know what I mean!?!? ;) Thats right, I prefer the gentler s*x to guys, so unless you like to wear skirts(kilts not allowed) then your lucks out boys!! HAHA, Lets just say I've seen more girls underwearless than guys underwearless!!

Glad that's sorted then.

DazH and daktari fighting over lil me?? Hmmm, now now boys, you gna make the loads of girls in here get jealous not giving them your attention. Nadia?? fortunately for me, I DON'T watch Big bro, is soooo boring, besides, I prefer to see REAL girls rather than ' improper ' girls!! Know what I mean!?!?  Thats right, I prefer the gentler s*x to guys, so unless you like to wear skirts(kilts not allowed) then your lucks out boys!! HAHA, Lets just say I've seen more girls underwearless than guys underwearless!!

Sooo Gutted. :crybaby: Ah well. Just hav to treat you like one of the lads then. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just wait till you see the person in the flesh .. I have :)

Bibbs and ur view on this person? U might even get to see her tomorrow :P nah only joking.

Well never know what ur gonna get if u dont go meet that person in real life.. lol

yeah .. I've met them in real life .. :lol:

Lol he's met me and urotsukidoji_badassdemon lol.

:rolleyes: that's what he's on about. Plus he doesnt really wanna comment on it.

Ah right. I thought that by 'them' he meant puppies, you know, sandbags :unsure:

It dont take alot to get a blokes attention does it , it is so funny.

A bloke on type-r.org joined as this really pretty blond and I mean she was stunning all the bloke were posting like you had never seen anything like it!

Turns out it was this fellas sister, it was her great idea for meeting some fit bloke who owned a Civic Type-R :lol:

Very funny

Well never know what ur gonna get if u dont go meet that person in real life.. lol

Glad I paid the money to go Gold, funny as F :censor: K :lol::ph34r::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links