Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ma Avatar

urotsukidoji_badassdemon

Yo guys, dis adin an avatar pic fing iz lyk so complic8ed man. I am total confused bout wots going down man. Y ca't we jst add a pic lyk ..erm.. in uda places init, insted of goin here der an f3where to do da URL fingy, which Ar can't figur out man, know wot ar min? Can sm1 chanj da fingy to jst upload da pic init, mch ezr. And da same wiv adding a pic 2 replys and sch lyk 2!

yo guys, this adding an avatar picture thing is like so complicated man. Iam totally confused about whats going down man. Why cant we just add a picture like.....erm..... in other places, instead of going here and there and everywhere to do the URL thing, Which I can't figure out, know what i mean? can someone change the thing to just upload the picture, much easier. And the same with adding a picture to replies.

Well thats the translation guys.... plus urotsukidoji_badassdemon u need to be bronze, silver or gold to upload things. Just join man!!!

starletsr - thanks for the translation, looks like it wasnt just me that couldnt work out WTF all that was about....

Well thats the translation guys.... plus urotsukidoji_badassdemon u need to be bronze, silver or gold to upload things. Just join man!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Am i missing something here? Did i just move to foreign shores or what? err sorry that should be 'wot' ? :(

We're turning into a nation of :ffs: wits and morons. Dear god. Please bring back national service. (Seein as i'm too old to play now) :D

Dear StarletSr, I fort I had joynd alredy init? Isn't I wiv da clan now?

Ahhaaaaaaaaaaa, Got it finally man!! Guys, keep your tongues inside your mouths pls!!

Ya man. Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?? ;) Oooohhh, my pants seem to have shrunk!!

Ya man. Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?? ;) Oooohhh, my pants seem to have shrunk!!

:D :D Is that really you in the picture :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

Wot drugs Snake? Unfortunately Knowlson, that is me, and thats the most u guys are gna see of me too!! :P Or maybe nottttttttt, ;) You may see me at the MR2004 show, I may even wear these same clothes for you too!! If it's hot.........

We'll see Titto, maybe you will see more, but more of what?? Mmmmm. So are you going to wear something more ' revealing' for us too then Titto??? Hmmm?? I'll show my belly if you show yours !! ;) ;)

Daaaaaaaaaaaaammn... and there was me thinking you were a geezer. Confused! :huh:

Hi Jesus, you shouldn't be cussing, it really isn't becoming of the son of God!!

P.S. Hope you don't go blind!! ;)

Hi,

What colour is your mister 2?? Im down the road in farnborough, got a white k plate mk2. Look forward to flashing you... :)

Alex

I live 1 minute down the road! May see you there sometime, although I dont go hang out with the Nova boys! Im 23 and SHOULD know better :P

Alex

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links