Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

bZ4X Delivery Dates

bZ4X

Just went on AutoTrader and there are a number of new cars available, even a Prem! 

With no new orders being processed until later this year, I'm wondering how well this launch has gone for Toyota. 

Id have assumed demand would have outstripped supply, all being well. So I'm surprised to see brand new unregistered vehicles available. 

31 minutes ago, bZ4xSupra said:

wondering how well this launch has gone for Toyota

We have been keeping tabs on resale values for a few months.

Some of this cars you mention have been listed for a few months now, and the red AWD bZ4X has been reduced by about £2k ( was £49,950 in February 23 )

Not sure what to make of this.  Maybe these are just demonstrators that the dealers need to move on, as the next batch of bZ4X will be 11Kw charging.

Tesla have dropped their prices this week, the second time in as many months, so maybe they are srrugglig to move stock ?

Media reports of late do tend to suggest new car sales are holding up well despite a weak economic outlook.

Then there is this from S&P:

Sources said Battery makers have been significantly reducing output since early December because demand in the coming months was not looking promising...... "

Maybe the crazy energy costs in the UK are going to hit EV sales ?

• Like 2

On 1/14/2023 at 1:14 PM, Nigz said:

Just received this update on future UK bZ4X orders from Toyota UK via my local dealer:

"We have now fulfilled our production allocation of MY22 bZ4X and can confirm that new orders will be opened for MY24 bZ4X from Tuesday 4 April. Further product details including specification, pricing and offers for MY24 bZ4X will be published via Source on Wednesday 1 March.

UK production of the MY24 model is due to start in the second half of 2023, with customer deliveries from Q1 2024. Please note that this leadtime is comparable to our key competitors."

On 1/14/2023 at 1:14 PM, Nigz said:

Just received this update on future UK bZ4X orders from Toyota UK via my local dealer:

"We have now fulfilled our production allocation of MY22 bZ4X and can confirm that new orders will be opened for MY24 bZ4X from Tuesday 4 April. Further product details including specification, pricing and offers for MY24 bZ4X will be published via Source on Wednesday 1 March.

UK production of the MY24 model is due to start in the second half of 2023, with customer deliveries from Q1 2024. Please note that this leadtime is comparable to our key competitors."

Just a short update on my earlier post.

2024 models will have as standard 11kW charge cable plus an oval steering wheel (not a yoke), no doubt to try and address the obscured display issue. Higher spec models will have more safety sense stuff and more remote options.

All dates on earlier post confirmed. D-day being 4 April for new web pages showing 2024 specs, prices, finance offers and for on line orders.

• Like 3

On 3/10/2023 at 9:04 AM, Nigz said:

Just a short update on my earlier post.

2024 models will have as standard 11kW charge cable plus an oval steering wheel (not a yoke), no doubt to try and address the obscured display issue. Higher spec models will have more safety sense stuff and more remote options.

All dates on earlier post confirmed. D-day being 4 April for new web pages showing 2024 specs, prices, finance offers and for on line orders.

I was given the choice a few weeks ago between sticking with my order with a 7kw onboard charger - to arrive on 20 March or upgrade to a car with an 11kw charger to arrive in April sometime, can’t remember the date. In Ireland 

19 hours ago, DíarmuidIRL said:

I was given the choice a few weeks ago between sticking with my order with a 7kw onboard charger - to arrive on 20 March or upgrade to a car with an 11kw charger to arrive in April sometime, can’t remember the date. In Ireland 

I hope I am offered that option but will it mean a higher cost for the car as I thought forum April they were increasing in price…..I have a home charger so the 7kw doesn’t bother me too much ..

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links