Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota C-HR 2022 2.0 Hybrid EU Headlights

T1nner5

Evening all.  First time poster and looking for some help.  My wife has bought a Toyota C-HR 2022 2.0 Hybrid in the UK.  We have recently relocated to Germany with my work for a couple of years, and here in lies the issue.  To register the vehicle in Germany (a mandatory requirement) we have to get a light test done on the vehicle with the German version of an MOT station (the TUV).  Thankfully as the vehicle is less than 3 years old, we only need the light test which significantly reduces the cost. However!, with UK headlights, it will not pass (even with Eurolites fitted - as these should be for short duration periods (holidays etc.)).  Toyota have stated the headlights can't be adjusted for right-hand driving and therefore will need to be replaced - which is going to be in the region of a couple/few thousand Euro's.  I'm seeking the part numbers for the EU (driving on the right) headlights for this model to hopefully get a second-hand or aftermarket set to use for the duration that we're out here.

On eBay I have found two different sets in Europe so far - 81130F4030 (left and right listed under this part number) and 81170F4010 (left and right again listed under this part number); I have reached out to the companies selling them, but again can't seem to get any clarity if either of these sets will fit the vehicle.

Any help will be hugely appreciated!

That's weird, I thought the later CH-Rs had projector headlights, which should be fine in either LHD or RHD countries.... or is the only on certain specs...?

34 minutes ago, T1nner5 said:

Evening all.  First time poster and looking for some help.  My wife has bought a Toyota C-HR 2022 2.0 Hybrid in the UK.  We have recently relocated to Germany with my work for a couple of years, and here in lies the issue.  To register the vehicle in Germany (a mandatory requirement) we have to get a light test done on the vehicle with the German version of an MOT station (the TUV).  Thankfully as the vehicle is less than 3 years old, we only need the light test which significantly reduces the cost. However!, with UK headlights, it will not pass (even with Eurolites fitted - as these should be for short duration periods (holidays etc.)).  Toyota have stated the headlights can't be adjusted for right-hand driving and therefore will need to be replaced - which is going to be in the region of a couple/few thousand Euro's.  I'm seeking the part numbers for the EU (driving on the right) headlights for this model to hopefully get a second-hand or aftermarket set to use for the duration that we're out here.

On eBay I have found two different sets in Europe so far - 81130F4030 (left and right listed under this part number) and 81170F4010 (left and right again listed under this part number); I have reached out to the companies selling them, but again can't seem to get any clarity if either of these sets will fit the vehicle.

Any help will be hugely appreciated!

What trim level and does your car have adaptive headlights

• Thanks 1

It is the 'Design' trim and does not have adaptive headlights.  It presently has LED headlights, not projector.

59 minutes ago, T1nner5 said:

It is the 'Design' trim and does not have adaptive headlights.  It presently has LED headlights, not projector.

The LHD equivalent for your C-HR are

81130-F4180 RH

81170-F4180 LH

UK Priced @ £511.03 Each + VAT

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Devon Aygo said:

The LHD equivalent for your C-HR are

81130-F4180 RH

81170-F4180 LH

UK Priced @ £511.03 Each + VAT

Amazing, thank you.  Please excuse my ignorance; even though these are the LHD equivalent, should they fit without issue given it's a RHD car.  I assume that as they're the LHD version, this will just be the angle of the beams for driving on the right?

• Like 1

Or you could try and look for some second hand units from a breakers anywhere in the EU.

I think you will find that those part numbers only go up to 2020 models

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links