Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica Gt And Gt4

northanbird

Hi all

i have a Celica GT and a friend of mine has just smashed up his GT4 and im wondering weather to buy it would the parts go onto my car?

the brakes will for sure , dont know about the engine as the power maybe too much for just front wheel drive and the suspension set up , but i dont see why not seeing as you have the full motor to play with ,givin enough time and fitted correctlyyou could have gt4 power , someone else will know better than me will come along soon enough. :thumbsup:

Thanks hun but i did forget to mention that my car is a 4 wheel steer

what i need from the GT4 is the wheels a front fog light (as the glass on mine is smashed but it looks like a full unit)

and yes the breaks would be good and interior and other things if they will fit

also i need new filters and things could anyone direct me to some good sites to buy from

4 wheel steer isnt the same as 4 wheel drive.also how much are you thinking of paying for this motor.for filters best get oil filter from dealers as it has a non return valve built into it which keeps the oil in the engine until its cold and air filters from any good stockist.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links