Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Headlights Adjustment For Driving in France, EU. (2019 Yaris

arjanvirdi

Hello! I am planning a trip to France, and then back through Germany. My 2019 Yaris has headlight height adjustment switch, but I am wondering whether I need to apply stickers for this trip, and where I would actually need to apply them if needed. Many thanks.

Yes. Headlight adjustment is only up/own.

I'd say not bother with stickers as I see too many foreign HGVs not give a damn over here, but the French are keen on stopping British motorists, so don't give them any excuses!

Our headlights are designed to illuminate to the left, so driving on the wrong side of the road will cause them to dazzle. The triangle strips mask off that section. You will think your headlights not quite as good while driving abroad.

• Like 1

If your Yaris lights look similar and have a halogen bulb yellowish light then you will need a stickers like these image.thumb.jpeg.7ee465843668b134d39c3a1de4f3937f.jpeg

Of your lights a bluish led, then you most likely don’t need these stickers. 👍

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links