Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Yaris touch 2 with go - generation 2 cannot register

Marcio

Hello everyone!

I recently purchased a Toyota Yaris 2018 and I wanted to update the system, maps, etc.

I created a Toyota account and then I signed in on the car device. 

I was able to add my car using the VIN # on my toyota account but I couldn't register the device. I keep getting the same message "Your Toyota Touch 2 with Go - Generation 2 is not registered." "The device ID you entered is already linked to another vehicle. Check whether you have entered the correct information."

I contacted Toyota and they told me to go to a dealer because it is too complicated to do it through the phone/computer.

It shouldn't be so difficult. I know that the deivce ID i'm using is the correct one because I was able to purchase items in the eStore with my account but all that information is not linked to the car device. 

Any ideas on how to de-register other devices? or what is the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Go to the website, login then go to - my vehicle - e-store at the top of the page. it will say

Please make sure your Sat Nav is registered before downloading or purchasing the latest software for your Toyota multimedia system.

click on the underlined text on their website and follow the instructions

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links