Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross tantrums?

cruiserOAP

1 hour ago, olonas said:

I don't like either.:laugh: The top left looks as though it's about to puke. Or already has.:sick:

As the old saying goes "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"  😉

Colour can also make a big difference i like the grey version.

Toyota Yaris tracking

• Like 2

I've seen a few down here with factory-garnishes that look really nice; galactic blue with silver highlights, and decuma grey with red highlights are particularly good combinations.

I think the front of the Mk4 could have been a lot uglier but they put a bar across the middle to break it up and to mount the number plate on, so it doesn't have the gopping look the Mk3 facelift and newer Lexus SUVs have.

It's all very subjective tho'; Toyota's previous designs were much more conservative, so they were pretty timeless - They didn't look good or bad, and didn't really instil any strong opinion either way. The newer designs are more bold, but that will automatically make them more polarizing. The Mk4, the GT/GR86 and the Mk5 Prius are definitely more my taste tho'. I actually don't like the GR Yaris front as much as the normal one because of the big 'mouth', but that's got an excuse for it at least.

• Like 1

I think the grill profile is different depending on body colour.  Yes it shouts on white cars but darker ones not so much.

IMG_4346.JPG

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links