Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Relax warranty

ICF

My wife's 64 plate Yaris drivers side windows stopped working lucky when fully up. I checked the terms of the relax warranty and it said it was covered. We booked it on at the main dealer and they warned us of the £90 inspection fee if it was not covered under warranty.

It was the wiring loom a common problem they said and its all been replaced by the dealer and all covered by the relax warranty.

😁How many manufactures can you get a 9yr old car fixed under warranty.😁

• Like 7

I am having mine serviced next month at the dealer it'll be its first for me but 4th for the car, I rang and asked if  it is still covered by the 5 year warranty as the service book is a bit vague and I was glad to hear it is, I will carry on having it serviced at the dealer after the warranty has expired as reading examples like this  make a nice change from the usual stealership stuff you read in forums. 

• Like 2

As mentioned in another thread you just have to be ready during the service to deflect the up selling. They told me I had high levels of bacteria in the air-conditioning.

The warranty is very good as long as you have it serviced a couple of weeks before the yearly expiry date see my  Other thread

• Like 4

On 5/28/2023 at 7:15 AM, ICF said:

They told me I had high levels of bacteria in the air-conditioning.

I would have asked to see their testing device in operation to confirm that.

Did they also advise of the pig doing a low flying demonstration over the building?

5 hours ago, olonas said:

I would have asked to see their testing device in operation to confirm that.

Even if it does smell a bit its easy and cheap to do the job yourself - 

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links