Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Overhead lights

TopGeek

I've searched here and in the Owner's Manual without success. I would like to change the rather dim overhead lights in my Yaris Cross to LED's but I can't find any guidance as to how to safely remove the cover, without breaking it. The manual gives instructions for all the other lights but I can't find anything on these.

I did see someone on this forum had replaced their filament bulbs with LEDs but I now can't find that back.

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

I think it was this thread...

One would think in this day and age of new cars should come with interior and boot led lights? They cost very little money. It was one the first thing I did with my current car. Paid £4 for 10 led bulbs back then. Will leave it for the new owner when time to sell. 

• Like 2

Yes indeed.

Thanks Cyker. That wasn't where I saw it but that thread's even better, especially with the video. I does look like a tricy job so probably why they don't mention it in the manual. 'll have a go when I find a suitable tool.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links