Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

coilovers and rear disc

mathewlisett

Couple of things performance wise i need help with.

1. ive been talking with a company that can  create custom ohlins coilovers, and if i can find and guarantee those 5 are paying up. the price of the setup goes from  near £6,000  to around £2,500

my model is the cdx e ( none gti), however i have suggested that its possible to create the kit, where by the bottom section is simply swapped when its ordered.

"Assuming the weights, motions ratios, top and lower mounts are the same, we should be able to cater for both with one kit and length adjustment"

2. i need somebody with the gti model around 1996 in the uk, for me to use their number plate so that toyota parts can look up the necessary rear brake system p[arts, as im swapping over from drum to disc

Maybe drop a thread in the Carina Club forum. But also, scour FB groups for other owners too.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links