Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Carina Kudos Estate

THE GURNS

Hi and thanks for allowing me to join, I have a 1993 Carina E Sports wagon, I bought it from a chap that bought it new at Colley Motors Cwmbran in 1993!! I have owned it for a while now and have fitted new Monroe gas shocks all around with 30% uprated springs, its had a new cambelt, oil and filters and a set of 16" alloy wheels/tyres, we have recently taken it on a 1700 mile tour of the Lake District for the RS Lakes Tour then on to Hot Rods and Hills, it never missed a beat including a cross country run over to Yorkshire for a pic in front of Scripps garage. My question is, does any one know the spring rates for a sports wagon as the rear springs are still a little on the soft side and is there any way to glean a few more bhp with out reverting to an engine swap? Lastly I have been told that the Carina E floor pan is the same as a Celica Gen 6 and that gen 6 brakes will bolt straight in to the Carina caliper brackets? I also own a series 1 Lexus GS300 but since owning the Carina its not being used!!

DSC05512 (2).JPG

DSC05573.JPG

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links