Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Speed camera notifications

Glen trueman

Hi all

Ever since the last update for my yaris cross excel, I've lost speed camera notifications and roadworks anyone else have this problem and is there a solution to fix it 

Go to settings, can't remember the exact route but it's about 2-3 sub menus in and deselected by default 

• Like 1

Found it:

MyT Service Settings 

Road Events

Speed cameras and zones

The only way I could record the steps was blunder to the answer then back track a step at a time and write it down. 

Next will be how to flog in to my profile. (I typed LOG but the autocorrect nailed it)

• Haha 1

Tried this went to MyT service settings Road events and speed cameras and is already turned on must be problem somewhere else 

• Thanks 1

On 7/13/2023 at 10:01 AM, Glen trueman said:

Ever since the last update for my yaris cross excel, I've lost speed camera notifications and roadworks anyone else have this problem

I have exactly the same problem as you Glen and like you my Road events and speed camera settings were turned on. Obviously the latest update has caused this issue along with other issues. It is a shame that Toyota couldn’t release the previous update so we could at least have our systems working properly.

Away from home a long press on the Fuel button displays the BP station in our village.

Would restoring factory settings help I wonder 

1 hour ago, Glen trueman said:

Would restoring factory settings help I wonder 

The fault has been reported up the line by my garage.   If you were the only one a  reset might be a possibility.  As the fault is repeatable with many, I think not

All that would happen is all updates would be deleted and then need to be restored. 

• 1 month later...

Hi roy125

Just my first service on my yaris cross  

When I dropped it off I mentioned the problem with the sat nav not showing speed cameras and road works said they would look into it 

When I went back for the car they said only way could fix it was a factory reset seems to be working fine now except RSD seems to be in KPH 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links