Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla E120 2007

Lameta

I have corolla E120 2006-2007 which has a problem I couldn't solve. I hope you can help me. When I move the indicator lever to the parking lights mode and the night light mode, the car dashboard remains illuminated, the dashboard light does dim, and no night lights turn on cd player for example. All the lamps are new and and working as the use to and there is no broken fuse as I can see.

I used a new indicator lever and the rheostat is down by the way it work as it should" but nothing changed the dashboard didn't Dim and the nightlamps didn't chain/get on.
As I wrote before, sometimes they work suddenly when I'm driving or before without I do anything fix I just hear a sound like tek coming from inside therefore I suspected that there is a broken relay.
I didn't know but think maybe it can be a DIM relay. Or any other relay or fuse have that job.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links