Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Best Armrest for IQ

Gomoca

Hi ,
I apologise for the topic, but I'm still keeping it as it was on day 1...
I need an armrest and a place to store small things. A few years ago I made a wooden armrest, painted it and it lasted a good 6 years, but I wanted something more durable 😉 😉

Thanks ✌️

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I’m finding I need something to carry small bits and bobs and came across this on Amazon - designed for the iQ, it has the benefit of also providing LED lights and several USB (A?) sockets front and back.   What isn’t clear is if I will lose access to the only cup holder - has anyone tried this model and got any feedback on it?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=YZBH

• Like 1

Like to see a picture of mounted armrest in IQ..  on both links its no IQ on picture.

https://www.autoteile-immler.com/mittelarmlehne-toyota-iq-leder-schwarz-kamei-armlehne   This is the best armrest for the car,  fits in the seat rails.  Very sturdy and not available in the uk,  friend ordered for me from Belgium and the forwarded to the uk.

The supplier only delivers to Europe,  all in all cost me about £170 a year ago.  I’m trying to keep my iq oem has much has possible and this fits the bill for me.

• Like 1

That Amazon armrest can be found on Aliexpress for much, much less money.

2 hours ago, Dutchrav said:

Like to see a picture of mounted armrest in IQ..  on both links its no IQ on picture.

If you drill down that Amazon link, you’ll see they say it is important that your iQ has the layout shown (mine does) but I’d also like to see it in place - especially if fitting if means my cup holder becomes unusable!

17 minutes ago, Pete.Z said:

That Amazon armrest can be found on Aliexpress for much, much less money.

They always are, but then taxes and duties need to be added - sometimes you’re lucky….  😀

Would like one of these but scared to drill into my car. Tempted to put a shoe box in the gap lol

• Like 1

I had a small Fiat and fitted an armrest. Had to screw it into the floor, and it was brilliant.

I recall an IQ Youtube video where someone fits an armrest.

However... the armrest was not 'tall' enough and he fitted it onto a piece of wood first.

At that point I gave up on the idea!

( Love an armrest but not seen it done well on an IQ sadly. )

Hi,

I made a wooden armrest and didn't need to drill any holes. I used the previous screws, left and right, from the IQ's own seats. 😉

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links