Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fault or glitch?

Primus1

I’ve got heated seats In my cross, I’ve not tried them yet but I can’t wait to snuggle down in my seat with my wurthers originals

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Got heated seats in the wife's cross she thinks it a great idea wouldn't be with be without them plus heated steering wheel 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Stopeter44 said:

Before my Yaris, I thought heated seats were a wimpy gadget. The French spec Yaris and Yaris cross have these with the top trim levels but not on the, otherwise, sweet spot spec of the design. If I get another Yaris I’ll go for the heated seats.

Had heated seats for year, first with a SAAB where they would switch off automatically when up to temp.  I thought a heated steering wheel was for wimps though one day, driving out of the garage I thought the wheel was really cold.  Got the Yaris Cross; love the heated wheel.

• Like 2

On 10/8/2023 at 10:21 PM, Cyker said:

That's why I am still cursing Toyota UK for omitting heated seats from the specs - Those would have helped so much in winter!!

Greatest invention know to man......Heated seats, would not want to be without them in my old age 🤣🤣

• Like 4

Been asked sometimes by passenger if the car has a heated seats, -No, my answers comes straightforward, it’s an old car.
Then , do you have a bluetooth to listen music, Sorry don’t have 😂, an old, car told you., you  see there is no screen either. 
Had a car previously with all of these toys including everything  heated and yes in very cold nights does warm you up faster , but definitely not a must have extra for me.
Reversing camera, keyless entry and push start button, automatic transmission, auto dim rear view mirror, fog lights , these are important for me and I use them every day as part of the driving experience. 

• Like 2

Horses for courses Tony.  In one respect you are buying things you don't want (as are others) but as a resale product it widens the market.

Probably cheaper providing a bundle than individual items, though things like dash cams are add ons.

• Like 3

Yes! This is why they need an "... And The Kitchen Sink" spec! :laugh: 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Cyker said:

Yes! This is why they need an "... And The Kitchen Sink" spec! :laugh: 

I don't think my wife would be too keen on washing up the breakfast things whilst I am taking her to work! 😄

• Haha 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links