Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Original rims

PedroMCunha

Hello everybody! I need you to help me find out if this rim model is from the Auris e180 or if it is from another model.

IMG_2101.png

Thanks for the answer, but I've been trying to find it on Google images for a few days now and I can't find it.

Looks like the wheels from the first generation Auris Hybrid (2010-2012).

image.thumb.png.249dc2389311422bb3d100628ddf170b.png

image.thumb.png.c4e64da422e8033f7fabd48b9022f91e.png

• Like 1

I also thought it could be the first generation hybrid but the ones I posted are 16 inches and the ones in this image are 17

Pergola will depend on which part of the world you are but very likely these wheels does not come from Toyota Auris any generation. 
I haven’t seen anything like that on any Auris model. 
Aru you looking for one wheel only or for a full set? If later you can buy all 4 new or used wheels and as long as they are within specs you will be alright. 
Here you can check exact sizes. https://www.wheel-size.com

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Stivino said:

What does it say on the inside of the rim?

This. You should find diameter, width, and offset (e.g. 17, 7, 35).

From a quick search, I've not found any wheels exactly like those in your photo.

2 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

very likely these wheels does not come from Toyota Auris any generation. 

Depending what country you're in, wheel fitments may differ. Just because UK models have different wheels, doesn't mean these weren't fitted to the Auris in other countries. image.thumb.png.a5d199d2957fe9e7389632d7c8383e52.png

Came across the following image from The Netherlands where the alloys are similar, though still not quite the same, and possibly larger:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Depending what country you're in, wheel fitments may differ. Just because UK models have different wheels, doesn't mean these weren't fitted to the Auris in other countries. image.thumb.png.a5d199d2957fe9e7389632d7c8383e52.png

Came across the following image from The Netherlands where the alloys are similar, though still not quite the same, and possibly larger:

These aren’t original Toyota wheels, at least on first  sight. 
The op ones look oem Toyota wheels.

He can look inside indeed and find a number and then search in Toyota catalog or dealer can tell from what model they come and eventually find a replacement. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TonyHSD said:

These aren’t original Toyota wheels, at least on first  sight. 

On first sight, you cannot tell whether they are Toyota rims or not ......

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

On first sight, you cannot tell whether they are Toyota rims or not ......

At least I can. 🙂 

No argument. 👍

• Haha 1

Thank you all for your help. These are some rims that I found for sale but the owner could only tell me that they were on a 2017 Auris. After a lot of research I managed to find out that these rims were one of the options on the 2009/2019 Avensis and are called Herana.
Solved, thank you

Even though they are for winter use with studded tires, what do you think of this rim model on a 2014 Auris?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, PedroMCunha said:

Thank you all for your help. These are some rims that I found for sale but the owner could only tell me that they were on a 2017 Auris. After a lot of research I managed to find out that these rims were one of the options on the 2009/2019 Avensis and are called Herana.
Solved, thank you

Even though they are for winter use with studded tires, what do you think of this rim model on a 2014 Auris?

Good job. 
Yeah, they look good. Just pick the tyres that best suits your needs. 
Of you are looking at 205/ 55 16 , summer tyres , Goodyear efficient grip performance 2 are excellent choice. 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, TonyHSD said:

Bom trabalho. 
Sim, eles parecem bons. Basta escolher os pneus que melhor se adaptam às suas necessidades. 
Se você está olhando para 205/55 16, pneus de verão, desempenho de aderência eficiente Goodyear 2 são uma excelente escolha. 👍

Thanks for the tip, here in Iceland we don't have this Goodyear model but I already have the Vredestein wintrac Ice tires and I also recommend them, very happy with the tire's performance in the Icelandic winter

• Like 3

Just now, PedroMCunha said:

Thanks for the tip, here in Iceland we don't have this Goodyear model but I already have the Vredestein wintrac Ice tires and I also recommend them, very happy with the tire's performance in the Icelandic winter

Lol. In Iceland definitely you need a very different tyres. 
Is you car a hybrid or what engine if not and how does she do it over there? 
Very interesting. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TonyHSD said:

Lol. In Iceland definitely you need a very different tyres. 
Is you car a hybrid or what engine if not and how does she do it over there? 
Very interesting. 

My Auris is a 1.4 D4D and it has performed very well, I've had it for 3 years... I can only tell you about the hybrid, the Corolla 1.8 and the Rav4, which gets me through the winter when the Auris can't go out.

IMG_1862.jpeg

IMG_1864.jpeg

• Like 4

16 hours ago, PedroMCunha said:

My Auris is a 1.4 D4D and it has performed very well, I've had it for 3 years... I can only tell you about the hybrid, the Corolla 1.8 and the Rav4, which gets me through the winter when the Auris can't go out.

IMG_1862.jpeg

IMG_1864.jpeg

Thanks for your reply.  
Great to hear no matter what engine is in, the cars does well. 
Pictures look beautiful.
I love winter and snow ❄️ 👌

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links