Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

LED Dynamic Door Mirror Indicator Lights...

glimp

I'll make a thread here, in case someone ever does a search for something like this - and make a link to the thread that goes into more detail on the subject...

LINK TO DETAILS

• Thanks 1

One my to do list, looks real nice, specially the black ones.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pete.Z said:

One my to do list, looks real nice, specially the black ones.

Of course, you can't see the lights working when you're driving, which is a bummer (unless you thoughtfully position yourself next to a shop window when waiting in traffic, as I like to do), but it's nice to know that the car looks a bit more 21st Century than it did on Friday.

£6.50 each is a bargain.

🚀

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, glimp said:

unless you thoughtfully position yourself next to a shop window when waiting in traffic, as I like to do

And I thought I was the only one. This way you can admire both yourself, and the lovely car you drive. Many years ago, I heard a saying about owning a motorbike. If you walk away from your bike and don't look back to admire it, you've bought the wrong bike. Same applies to my car.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Big_D said:

And I thought I was the only one. This way you can admire both yourself, and the lovely car you drive. Many years ago, I heard a saying about owning a motorbike. If you walk away from your bike and don't look back to admire it, you've bought the wrong bike. Same applies to my car.

I know! I've owned Nissan Z cars for the past 20 years and there's a well-known affliction called Zed-eye, aka Zeditis, where you get this uncontrollable urge to look back at it as you walk away.

There is no cure.

I think I may also be developing a case of iQitis (aka iQ-eye)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Big_D said:

Hey Bob, my daughter's looking for a new car currently. What's the C-HR like?

I highly recommend the C-HR. Lovely to drive, comfortable, good looking, good on fuel, and an all round brilliant car. But, that's my opinion. 

• Like 1

If you like the C-HR styling.. think twice before make a testdrive!
Been there, done that.. smashed my piggy bank 6 years ago and still love my C-HR. 😆

• Haha 2

@Dutchrav I can totally relate to that. I'm on my second one in three years. I was offered a good PX on my last one, and thought, why not. I'm still impressed, and the novelty of owning one hasn't worn off yet 😍

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links